Reviews for Alchemy of the Soul
Themuseistaken chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I love this so much I'll read tomorrow the rest and expexct reviews
Miss Caribbean chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
Hey Raven person.. you took the words right out my mouth! It's what i would say! Please PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Raven Wings chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Wow. Absoloutely fantastic. I am just astounded at your portrayal of Legato. Whenever I watch Trigun now, this is how I will picture his past. You've managed to flesh out his character nicely, and his sister as well.

I'd love to read more on this, but seeing as it was last updated two years ago, it seems as if it has been abandoned...this is a real shame. I hope that you return to this fic one day and finish it.
Raven Wings chapter 4 . 7/11/2003

Phuq chapter 4 . 12/9/2002
You are a very sick person. _ Have cookies, for they taste good with milk.
Snapple chapter 4 . 11/20/2001
Wow... very deep... when are you going to continue this! I just looove Legato!
random reader chapter 4 . 11/4/2001
wow...that's all i can say. wow
Dark Satoshi chapter 3 . 7/20/2001
Incredably interesting. I am impatiently awaiting the next chapter.
Cadence chapter 3 . 7/3/2001
Absolutely amazing! I love every word. Fascinating portrayal of both Legato and his sister. The interaction between Knives and Legato is particularly stunning.
Asidian chapter 2 . 7/3/2001
Oooh, I'll be following this one. So, Legato was creepy even a child, eh? I can see it- and I feel -sorry- for his parents. Anyway, great job!