Reviews for Itai! Pairing Bashing: A Fun Poke At Them All!
Sailor Sunset chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
ROFLMAO

What I've noticed is that you did better skitting the pairing you liked rather than the ones you didn't, because your SasuNaru was easily the best - although SasuSaku was funny. Maybe it's just because I hate SasuSaku.

Anyway, I loved this! It's absolutely hilarious!
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Ah, so this was the story you were talking about when you said you snapped.

Well, I'm not going to say "Update soon!" or "Maybe this should happen..." But I will say that you did an awesome job and I was cracking up the entire time. It was brilliant.
PRNGS chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
poor hinata. :))
PRNGS chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
sasukes so funny. :))

“Okay, we’re done with this freaking story!” Sasuke punched Naruto, pushing him away, and cracked his knuckles.

especially the scene with sakura. :))

“Dang it! I’m not going to kiss this beast!” Sasuke pushed Sakura away and stood up angrily. His face was twisted in a look of disgust. “I don’t care if this chapter isn’t long enough for you, but I am NOT, under any circumstances kissing this hag!”
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
lol, hilarious!

I've though a lot of the same things about many of those pairings... (though I wasn't even aware of the AsumaHinata one) Even the ones I like (ItaSasu, SasuNaru, TemaTen). The characters in all the good stories therefore tend to be OOC

I like how you're doing this, too. I can actually imagine the chars reacting like this.
LavenderLilies chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
You...killed Hinata? What the? Er...I mean, I know you don't like the pairing, but to KILL her seems a bit harsh. Just saying.
kitsuneasika chapter 10 . 4/15/2007
These are hilarious, I love them!
kitsuneasika chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
My favorite lines:

I kept telling Kisame that knocking you out was easier, but no he kept insisting that shaving off your leg would be better… Be thankful, idiot.

Whoa, you’re actually making him cry. Creepy.

I think I prefer being paired up with Naruto, thank you very much… This is much worst than that… Urk… I’m going to be sick for a while.
kitsuneasika chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
Loved this! I actually support thia paiirng, but it was frekain' hilarious!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
Whoa, poor you. It's tough to be a writer, isn't it? Still, you come up with some of the funniest ideas!

TsunadeNaruto pairing. . . once again, who in their right mind would actually think of this pairing? This is the most major sign of child molesting yet! . . . Crud. My mind went completely blank just now. I guess I'll stop my review here.

WAIT! One more thing. If you get the time, could you please read my fanfics and give me your opinions on them? I especially need help with my story, The Rain's Shimmer. That is my major fanfic that I'm working on right now. Thanks, and stay superly awesome!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
Wow! This was awesome! Not including the character comments and the messed up ending, this was a very dark chapter.

ItaSasu pairing. . . what. . . in. . . the. . .world? THIS PAIRING IS MESSED UP IN SO MANY WAYS! Not only is there a hint of child molesting again, but Uchihacest, of all things, why did this pairing get made? Who is so messed up to like this pairing or think that it can work out? THEY HATE EACH OTHER, FOR PETE'S SAKE! . . . However, the dark love relationships are very interesting to read. I just wish that it wasn't this pairing. Itachi, Sasuke, and I were most likely all grateful that the guy from Bleach came and stopped the madness. Still doing a good job!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
That was an abrupt ending. Why did Hinata have to suffer? Why?

NaruHina pairing. . . this is the cutest pairing in the series. I wish Hinata would think more about her feelings, though. Wanting to be with Naruto would probably put her in danger, but that's just me. I really like her personality, so I guess it's okay for her to like him. Keep up the awesomeness!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Totally awesome! I had no idea that Kankuro could raise the dead! My thoughts of him have completely changed!(not really, but it can't hurt to say it once, right?)

TemaTen pairing. . . I don't really like yuri pairings, and this one makes no sense at all! The only yuri pairing that makes sense somewhat would be SakuIno. Still, the story line was a bit interesting. It was different than the other ones. This fanfic is cool, but I have to quit for now.
AnimeSnowflake chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
That was weird. I think Jiraiya could have thought of a better distraction than that. I wonder what will happen to him later!

AsumaHinata pairing. . . where the heck did this come from? Here we have more thoughts of child molesting, and the pairing doesn't even make any sense! I am so glad that it was stopped before something nasty happened. Well, this fanfic has officially reached such a high level of awesomeness that I can't put it into words!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
This chapter was. . . . . . different. I just have no idea what to say.

KakaSakuNaruSasu pairing. . . now this is a new one. A team pairing. This is the first time I read a pairing like this. If Naruto and Sasuke hated the first chapter, then they must have loathed and despised this one. There is a term for Kakashi being paired up with these guys, and that is CHILD MOLESTING! That is the only thing that scares me about seeing those type of pairings. I'm just glad it didn't get out of control. It was more of a . . . gentle relationship. Those, I can manage with yaois, yuris, and triangles. Awesomeness is high in this fanfic!