Reviews for Walking in a Straight Line
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Very nice. I, personally, love this pairing. Beyond that, the fic was good, if for not other reason than that it featured one of the series smashed out of their head while their romantic interest has to deal with the repercussions of such a thing. And the last little bit with Esther deciding specifically to get drunk again was really funny. Very nice.
bornfreeeee chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Ok, now I really want to continue this. .

And if I can't then you must! lol
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Well I sure hope we get to see her test that theory ;) Cute, very cute.
Terra3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This story was so cute! And one of the few times I've seen the whole "one of them is drunk-silliness ensues!" concept done in a way that was actually funny.

My only critique is that I would have liked to have seen more description of exactly how drunk she is: you mention the weaving but is she slurring her speech? Gesturing wildly? But that's a nitpicky thing.

And, no, they weren't out of character.

Great job! I'm adding this to my favorites!
Zaios chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
*lol* that was pretty funny_ good job!
Subtle Serenity chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
aw this was so cute! n.n
runyon chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
well writen i feel the same way but yes they prity much cut ion out after he tries to kill himself
Aidenz-Angel chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
aw

that was so cute!_
hehehe me too chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
yeah i cried too! They tricked me! I thought he was going to die and i cried and then.. abel... jjez! seriously.. I was crying though.. )
c.sophie chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
oh, that's soo awesome! Yah, the first two episodes i watched of trinity blood was about ion and esther, but were earlier ones ) i thot they were adorable! instantly i went and researched lol! so yah i can see what you mean, then one where ion was gonna bite esther was sad! i loved it though... i know so much more about trin blood now, and i don't wanna give anything away, but i worked your story around the ending of the series )

as for BLEACH! i LOVE bleach, i've watched all 112 episodes that have been subbed so far. i can't STAND the dubbing, but because they make them sound like sissies. Abarai Renji is so much better in japanese, and he's so awesome, i love him. i love hitsugaya more tho. how much have you watched of Bleach? if u want i could give you episodes like from start to end. it's actually kinda awesome. same with trinity blood )

wow, sorey for the long review, but i'm feelin pretty chipper!

ttyl! hope you find it in your heart to reply!
Kesganda chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow, I really liked this Yeah, those two episodes were really emotional for me too and I'm glad someone wrote an IonxEster pairing. Keep up the cool work. :)
crystarias chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
i liked it, it wasnt too ooc for them. they have this kind of unspoken love/attraction. you should watch more trinity blood it will get you
Inuhanyou chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow just as good as your new bleach fics! I am a huge Ion/Esther fan lol, although i wouldent really call the entire series as a whole very fluid(since the creator of the show died before the whole script was actually finished)the characters are very 3 dimensional and i think you've captured them very wonderfully. Especailly considering you've only seen a few episodes! Continue this marvelous writing about both series you seem to have a "phase" for :P I'll continue reading and reviewing!
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow...

Good story...

I don't know the charicters at all, but I thought it was a cute story.

Thanks for posting!
Allysien chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
It was good! i found it very amusing. lol. i also cried at episode 19. he was very noble to try and sacrifice himself so he wouldn't hurt Esther.

I have the complete series of Trinity Blood and i love the show to bits! i wish they would make a movie! :)