Reviews for Perfectly Capable
Lishalove chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
So was this whole thing a dream? Hmmmm I hope this story gets more adds even though it's been years..
nursejoy7 chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
lol pretty nice fic ;)
JadeTakashi chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
Wow, what a hot an heavy bit of fiction.

I really liked it.

What a twist to the end.

Each chapter is well thought out, well written, with the perfect amount of smut.

This is a really well written piece and now I'm off to the sequel to get on that too.

Great job.

JT
somedorkynerd chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
ohh sexy chp
BluePheonix22 chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
This was a brilliant piece of writing! the only bad point was that it was a dream. It shouldn't have been!

Great Writing Though!

BluePheonix

Mademoiselle Satine chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
OMG! I JUST REALIZED THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING WAS A DREAM! GAH!

Wow. I'm in shock. NICE twist. My already high amount of respect for you just skyrocketed.
Mademoiselle Satine chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh my goodness that was AMAZING! You're an excellent writer, especially when it comes to writing Gelphie! I love how Elphie and Galinda kept whaling on Pfannee. You'd think after what happened with Glin she'd know not to mess with Elphaba, but I digress, lol. I died laughing! I also thought it was really funny when Elphie told her professor how Galinda had been sick and then started laughing. It was hilarious! But I digress.

Keep up the great work, cuz I'll DEFINITELY be looking into other stories that you've written. ;)
MirandaMinerva chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Okay, so I've only read the first 3 chapters thus far, but really beautiful! Totally loved in Chapter 3 a totally great line so appropo for describing Elphie's actions: "Galinda wanted to stop to listen, but Elphaba tugged on her arm like a little kid who wanted to show their mommy a really gross bug they discovered." Big grins on that one. My eyes are blurry with sleep, so will have to regretably wait to read the rest tomorrow night.
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
i liked it.
Ari-Moon chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
OMG! I love the way you write! THe story was amazing!
Elpheen chapter 12 . 4/10/2007
Wow. I actually love you for this fic, you write Glindaba so well!

I only have one criticism...Elphie doesn't seem to be bothered by water in this...I'm guessing that was just artistic license to make the story more fun (i.e. the snowball fight).

Apart from that, this fic was perfect. I laughed, cried and talked out loud to the computer at some points...so well done!

And now I'm off to read the sequel D
wickedelphie21 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
holy shit! sew buttons! i say that to people all the time. okay, moving on...
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
YAY! sososososo good! that was great! you should to a sequel.
Elphie Bubble chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
NO! It can't be over! You should totally make a sequel. I for one would be happier than a suicidal person in a hunting store. Haha!
Elphie Bubble chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
...and my heart is warmed. Gelphie is just the cutest coupling ever! I love it!