Reviews for Sloppy Job
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
A wonderful job. I ,too, am fascinated by these two characters and their connection.
Ofi chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Very enjoyable: to see Orochimaru through Anko's fleeting memory, to see her grapple with her interrogations. It was a good read!
Incognito Temptation chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
There are many questions about Anko's loyalty to the village wavering, but never would I have thought to sit her in a room with Ibiki. It seems like the idea should have been obvious, but I suppose I never dwelled much on Anko or Orochimaru, not until just recently.

This really does seem like something that Anko might feel in the series. -You captured her nicely.
nejix321 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Good story i like it. Lol Orochimaru wet kiss ew.
Dying.Rain chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is an awesome story. I reviewed as "Somebody..." at first, but I decided to give you a proper, signed review.
NekoMara chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Lovely.
Somebody chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is really good. I have no idea what to say now. Bye then.
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
It was quite lovely. - says I with an english accent. (Ha, ha. Sorry, just had to say that.)

Anyway, this was a wonderful piece of writing. Short, but long enough to fully explain the story you're trying to tell. I like the interaction between the characters and the tone in which you narrate the story. It adds to and accentuates the mood perfectly. I especially like the ending. It definitely makes this one-shot memorable. I can imagining all of this happening in the Naruto series. Awesome job. :) ('Twas lovely, 'twas lovely! XD)
Drachen chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Awesome! I'm trying to think of something more constructive to say than "awesome," but I really just thought your characterization of Anko was superb. And also, as much as the Anko/Orochimaru interaction was intriguing, the Ibiki/Anko interaction was just as much. Nice job and stuff.

_Drachen