Reviews for Danser Dans L'obscurité
Snoball13 chapter 14 . 2/22/2008
I really do like this fic. And a bit of a play on the whole Rogue and Gambit thing, too, from my perspective at least.

Also, since I've read "Mutants in Magix", I know that the coronation is a big messed up disaster, so are you putting it in, or skipping to the afterparty with the concert? I think using it would be cool. I gives the coronation from a new perspective.

Anyway, please update soon, I really love this fic and want to see where it ends up!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
Can't say as I know that song. Sorry.

Hey, you're up and running with this again! That's wonderful!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
Awesome! I loved it! Wonderful work, chica.

Sapphire: What's so bad about having wings? I ended up with them and I'm fine.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
Yay! Go Raven! Go Raven! Go Raven! I goota say, that sounds like one foxy outfit little Raver's got for herself, and all she had to do was kick Darcy's derriere to get it. Nice one.

As for the chapter itself - believe me, it was more than bearable. It was really rather good in fact. So there.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
Yup, fanfiction bollocksed up alright - if you hadn't told me you'd updated this, I wouldn't have known. Shagahafagarasharasha dick dasterdly... I do apolgise for that that Meg, I've gone all Muttley on you there.

Right, back to the chapter - do I spy a prelude to a nice romantic encounter in the park here? Intriguing!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
Great work! Are you going to put Darcy in the next chapter?
rogue-scholar07 chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
The muses are already here! Why else would I be so insane?

I loved it! Oh, on a side note, I finally wrote a new chapter for I thought this was over! Took a while, I know, but I got to it, so give me some credit.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 11 . 3/28/2007
At last, I get to read your latest chappy! I had the same problem - I got the message this was up a couple of days ago but it wouldn't let me access it. Fanfiction has been screwing up lately - I noticed Miranda's latest entry was very slow in going online, and all the comments still aren't appearing neither.

Anyway, back to this chapter. It sounds liked Raven really needed a good mother-to-daughter chat, although the way she got the upper hand over her mum was rather sweet. I bet being mother to a future daughter wasn't on the Alfea curriculum! Is this the last chapter, or will there be more to the longest one-shot in history? :)
rogue-scholar07 chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
hmm... I think skip ahead a little. Give a new feel to it. But it's just my opinion.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Ooh, I vote for Musa! The father's touch obviously failed, didn't it?

Great chappy Meg (as always), but I have one teensy ultra-pedantic comment on the french. 'Votre père' is definately a correct translation of 'your father', but it's a more formal tone of speech (like a kid addressing a parent). A boyfriend and girlfriend would probably use the more informal 'ton père' instead.
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Well, in all honesty I think both parents should check up on her, when they're kissing just to create a little how would you say... tension between Riven and Lamort.
King Spritzee chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
My vote goes to skipping ahead a few days. Well, that's what I think, anyhow. We'll just have to wait and see what the other reviewers have to say.
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
*twitch* interesting story. yes I did read the other chapters just figured I'd have more time if I read through it all first. Well are you happy now that I read your story?
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
hmm... interesting. I reviewed so sou can stop pestering me about reviewing... lol well, I'm going to check out the other chapters now.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
Awesome! I loved it! I need to shut up and start writing ideas for the whole pinksquirrell thing. See ya!