Reviews for Another Sleepless Night
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
DAAAAAAAAW. Seriously, this is so sweet! And I love how neither of them fully realized they were in love with each other until later, it's more realistic that it's a slow realization since they've been best friends for so long. I loved every moment, please write more SoKai. :D
Naivette chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
AW! LOVED IT.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
AW! Don't worry, I luff teh fluff! Wonderful!
Randomboulder chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
AW!

The fluff! It was delicious! _ I thoroughly enjoyed. Kairi and Sora are so cute. *_* (And there's not enough fics for them and never will be.) Really nice. _

Thanks for writing. XD
someone chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
aw that was soo sweet I loved it -
cassiejennahermione chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
My goodness, a lot of fluff. Good. That's just the way I like it.

I loved the story. I was craving some Kairi/Sora, and your story helped. Thanks.
An Unknown Silhouette chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Can I say amazing? :D That was absolutely wonderful, I loved every minute of it. You made Sora's/Kairi's thoughts seem so like real worried teenagers. Wonderful, wonderful job. You're very good at writing, no lie. Perhaps you could work on more Kaiora in the future? -puppyeyes- D
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
WOW

That was really good. I loved every minute of it. This entry is the best by far in my opinion. The whole thing was just perfectly written! Thank you for writing this so I could have the chance read it. That was fantastic!
kasjfksdf chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Whoa.

Awesome, much?

:D I love the 'sleepless' theme because I simply do. I love it when there are poems/short stories with the idea of somebody walking around restless in the dark of the night.

And yeahh, this was quite pretty.

Good job!
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Thank you so much for this entry!

I really liked how you captured an aspect that not many people reflect on: restless thoughts. It really helped me relate to the frustration both characters were feeling in this, and I think you portrayed really well Kairi's anxiety and uncertainty. A nice job on that.

And the end was cute, :) I'm happy it all worked out for the two of them.

Thanks again. I really enjoyed reading this.