Reviews for Walking on Water
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Okay, so I didn't get that one. But it made complete sense after I knew the answer!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I figured them both out! :)
Katwizzle chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
awww loved it!
azarielthebladed chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
I to sotaly am trying to figgire these riddles out while i read. I knew this one was 'trust' and it made me think of Terra too... The first one threw me for a loop, though...
Menamebephil chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
I think I can summarise this fic:

Raven: I is confuzzled. Emotions scare me like the Telly Tubbies.

Beast Boy: I is exasperated. I is trying, damnit!

Robin: I is screwing up. Lots and lots.

Starfire: I is...not doing very much. And I is annoyed that Robin is screwing up.

Cyborg: M*F* hormones.

MNBP
hopeluv-chan chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Very sweet!
Night Foliage chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
"WOAH!" Then there was a "GASP!" And then out of nowhere there was "OH NO!" But suddenly she said "John how could you-" wait, wrong story.

But I loved your fic! Specially how you portrayed Raven, all those wholesome qualities of the teen without any unesescary, unnescsary, unesencusifjs (lets just say I can spell that) OOC-ness. So thank you providing a fic to satisfy this BBRae fan.

~Night
Errant Wrath chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Good ending, it didn't go where I thought it might but...still over all great fic, I will have to check out your sequel. Have a pleasant night!

Errant Wrath chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
Wow! Great onward I go!
Errant Wrath chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Good Chapter. I got that riddle right away.
Errant Wrath chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Great Chapter! Can't wait to read more by the way you probably don't care but that poem you selected she walks in beauty is one of my favorite poems. I'm big poetry buff so if I hadn't alrady loved this fic I would have at this moment. Again wonderful chapter!

Errant Wrath chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Aw! Cute!
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Good chapter, poor B.B. sigh
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I like this, this is a cool concept. And I like Riddles. So, I can't wait to see, what she ends up giving him next, that is unless she really tells him that he can quit, but either way I'm loving this fic so far. I love that he gave her the flower too. Greatness keep it up!

thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
That was a great story. You filled it with suspense and I really liked it. Keep up the good work.

Did you write the riddles yourself? If so, I thought that they were good. I don't know how anyone can solve them, they're so complex.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »