Reviews for Speak to Me
Midnight72955 chapter 2 . 1/11
Hits me every time I read it.
UNSC Inferno chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
oohra to ashes

Honor those who fight

Honor those who loved

But most of all, honor those who have died for you, for there is no greater sacrafice

"PRESENT ARMS!" *Dose 21 gun solute*
G'lore chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
so sad chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
i didn't think that could be that sad
Soulless chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
This had me weeping and considering I have been to hell and back in my life that is saying something.
Great job(say goodbye is my new favorite song)
Fated Dominance chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I have read all your stories. But this one is by far the saddest. You have very good way of twisting your words, it's a skill many dont have. Congratulations... You are by far the best author of fanfiction I have ever read. I have read close to every single Eragon fanfiction book. Every single one of your inheritance cycle books strikes a cord deep inside me. You are simply an astounding author. If you need help writing any inheritance cycle fanfiction I will be glad to help. You can reach me at . Just let me know what your fanfiction name is and tell me you have read the reviewand then I will believe you. I will give you any help with anything you need and I will also proofread everything for you if you need me to. I would love to help you your skill is tremendous. Email me whenever you're ready or can.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
poor eragon
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
This is really sad. I didn't actually cry, but maybe that's because of the sound of The Mary Tyler Moore Show in the room.
Neo Dragon X chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Weep... I had to stop four times to keep from crying. If Thorn was Saphiras Mate he would have died of grief.
Melin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh. My. God. How did you manage to write that story? It had me crying like a baby all the time...!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
a true artist is measured by the reaction his art gives people.

great story
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
great, now Im depressed...

great story though.
Dragonheart chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
This is incredible, I never thought I could cry like I did after reading this, I'm an inheritance cycle fan and it almost killed me to read this even though its amazing. I also checked out both songs mentioned and almost cried again after listening to "Say goodbye". Anyway, kudos to your brilliance.
Midnight72955 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I've read this a million times before... and it always gets to me! Its soo sad... yet I love it! great job! u were right I did need tissues for it
TriggertheDragon chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
That story was one of, No, THE saddest story i ever read I listened to the song as i was reading it and i nearly cried, but i would have to beat myself if i cried.

I love the ending very emotional and it was definatly the best way to end it especially after he kept his promise

definatly a favorite