Reviews for Speak to Me
Und3rstand chapter 1 . 5/3
This gave me the...inspiration I've always needed to write my story. I cried tirelessly at this Sweet, and upsetting peom. I'm still crying...this was amazing and to be honest... if something like this ever happened to me...I'd end it all...all of it. Thanks for giving me the inspiration, the chance, and the determination to write my story. I'll always read this when I'm down...not caring what comes out...I can never see life the same way again.
Wait, whut...
Oh ,oh no no no no No NO NO NO

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*Takes Breath*

*Runs out onto front porch,
Grabs Blowtorch,steel toe boots and shitty Obama phone*

Repeatedly stomps on phone and pauses every few hundred thousand stomps to apply copious amounts of bright blue fire to what is left of the phone and then throws the melted junk in the ocean.

Marches to Travis AFB (air Force base)
Steals F-22A Raptor Joint strike fighter.

Paints "DRAGON BUSTER" On the sides
Ohhhh, shuriukin...You done fucked up.

1300hrs, unplotyed oceanic location.

This is DRAGONBUSTER 01 commencing air raid!

30x671.4 rounds battered the hills into submission
And the roaring of the JR23X16 Turbofan engines were loud enough to scare anything straight to hell.

I reach into the void and find the little shit,just to tell him what an absolute asshole/dicklord he is before making him bleed.

Firing XAGM6! (Experimental Air to Ground Missile)
Bitch chunks...Sorry
Dragon chunks go everywhere as the roaring missiles detonate right inside shrukian's neck leaving just a stump where his head should be.

Jesus Christ,that was a story in itself!
Please though, no more dead Saphiras though;
I'm no dracophile but I think that a dragon like herself
Should stay intact.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
YOU MONSTER! I SHOULD HAVE YOU BURNED FOR KILLING SAPHIRA!
Shadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
; ;
_

I cried.. It's pretty hard to make me cry ; (
Midnight72955 chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Hits me every time I read it.
UNSC Inferno chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
oohra to ashes

Honor those who fight

Honor those who loved

But most of all, honor those who have died for you, for there is no greater sacrafice

"PRESENT ARMS!" *Dose 21 gun solute*
G'lore chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
;.;
so sad chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
i didn't think that could be that sad
Soulless chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
This had me weeping and considering I have been to hell and back in my life that is saying something.
Great job(say goodbye is my new favorite song)
Fated Dominance chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I have read all your stories. But this one is by far the saddest. You have very good way of twisting your words, it's a skill many dont have. Congratulations... You are by far the best author of fanfiction I have ever read. I have read close to every single Eragon fanfiction book. Every single one of your inheritance cycle books strikes a cord deep inside me. You are simply an astounding author. If you need help writing any inheritance cycle fanfiction I will be glad to help. You can reach me at . Just let me know what your fanfiction name is and tell me you have read the reviewand then I will believe you. I will give you any help with anything you need and I will also proofread everything for you if you need me to. I would love to help you your skill is tremendous. Email me whenever you're ready or can.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
poor eragon
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
This is really sad. I didn't actually cry, but maybe that's because of the sound of The Mary Tyler Moore Show in the room.
Neo Dragon X chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Weep... I had to stop four times to keep from crying. If Thorn was Saphiras Mate he would have died of grief.
Melin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh. My. God. How did you manage to write that story? It had me crying like a baby all the time...!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
a true artist is measured by the reaction his art gives people.

great story