Reviews for The Tempest and the Fury
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
The strong surge of emotion in the storm was as quick as the surge of emotion in your writing. It was brillant! It truly showed how elf's react and the emotion within them. They will hide it for a long time, but it will soon come out in torrents. I love this story, you write it so beautifully from third person omniscent. Thank you so much for taking the time to carefully word every sentence. And to draw the readers so deep into the story. Your amazing!
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Hm... Legolas's love a ranger...hope she's an elf. But i like the idea. The description and emotion really is so powerful, it takes many authors to get to a point to do that. I'm glad you showed the relationship between Legolas and Thranduil, many authors fail to include it. Your words are so carefully chosen, it makes the chapter so much better.
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I love this chapter. It's very emotional and deep. LOVED IT! One thing i dislike, is that it's mearly a paragraph or two long. Try combining one or two chapters as one with a line in between them. As a reader, longer chapters are better then shorter ones. The line "It was the only time he could release pent-up emotions, and no one would be the wiser." Is he making the storm happen, or is he simply just letting his emotions out like the weather? I think you have a lot of talent. LOVE IT!
Elflingimp chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
That was wonderful,the story took me right along with it!