Reviews for People Die, But Real Love Is Forever
Cissaflake chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Now, where to start?

Lots of fics bring tears to my eyes but this one actually made me cry

I love it and will definitely read it again
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Heart warming...yet very tragic:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(A really good story!
NarcissaAdelleMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really like this. You describe her insanity very well. I have an aunt and uncle and when my uncle died of a heart attack his widow was just as distraught as Narcissa, but not so much that she tried to break into his tomb. She is still heartbroken to this day. They were a couple that loved each other with every fiber of their being and it was sad to see them parted.
Melpomene Blake chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I am crying my heart out. Your OS is brillant but oh so sad too. Sorry I can't find any words anymore.
Princess-Laurelin chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was brilliant. Thankyou.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Gorgeous. *ponders* If only someone would write a ficlet about Draco and Bella's interaction..
Miss3y chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Wow... It was so sad. Almost bittersweet, but I love it.
Rekkuza1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Narcissa's insanity was described beautifully, nice work :D
Gwinna chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I was very pleased to see you had written a L/N fic because there are so few of them and I really like the pairing. And this one is excellent. Kind of disturbing at parts, what with Narcissa's losing her grip on reality, but at the same time very beautiful and touching and sad (which makes an interesting combination). Great job; thanks for writing this!
RoyMustangsBabe chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aww, I cried!
thedustbunny chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aww I liked it. You don't normally get the Lucius/Narcissa love stories, they're usually the stereotypical 'Lucius beats Narcissa' kinda stuff. But I liked this. Good job :D
Miss Anthrope chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wow, that was just so...I don't even have the words for it. Really, really, REALLY well written, so much so that it even had be feeling all choked up inside (which I have to say is a feat in itself since I'm not really one for that). One of the best tragedies I've read so far, honestly.

Sam

(Btw, I just realized that the story also goes well if you play it with either My Immortal or It's Hard to Say by the Used.)
writerchick13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
wow, i like it, although it's really sad. keep up the good work! love from-writerchick13
AerinAlanna chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Strange, yes, but very believable. Narcissa is one of those women who, once she finds the man of her dreams, cannot be separated from him and feels like nothing without him. This was really good, and I enjoyed it.

Amanda