Reviews for He Promised Her Forever
Fla.Doomsday chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Love it!
yaoifreakofnature chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
this story was very confusing TT
Life.Don'tGiveUpJustYet chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow. That was surprising. But it was awesome and I love it!
Breseis25 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ah! Li left Sakura, pregnant? That little...That's right Touya, kick his butt! Aww, Yue!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i really love it more please i love Yue and Sakura
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
ggood fic
dreximgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Personally I found this OOC and it got a bit odd when you gave the idea that Yue had replaced Syaoran.

It's a shame because this had good potential, your writing skills are there i think they just need tweaking a bit.
tokyobend17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Umm... SON? AND 18th BIRTHDAY? I don't UNDERSTAND! :-?. Help me! But, it's nice though:). I wish it were never Complete because I was expecting more... But this is fine. Thanks.
a woman with eyes chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I think you're story really does lack dept and interest. No real setting. Lack of good description. Lack of an actually chapter. Yes, it's drabble, but... it seems useless to actually type up drabble and post it up, eh?

In a way, the writing a tad bit poetic. This story form is actually horrible. If it was written as a songfic as in lyrics, or a poem, it would have been much much much much better.

Overall, it was... Eh. Not really worth reading. I'm just killing time. It could have been a good poem. I don't think it would have had anything interesting as a story. It's boring if here's nothing really being fought for. It's just like... "Okay... Now what?" Boring, indeed.

Satsu.
Snow.Spirit chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Seems like a good start... it is not done right?

It is an ExSA fic right?

Please send me a e-mail to tell me!

Thanks!