Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review here...
xentrya chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Like all your stories,this is wonderful warming up to Eve,and being so gentle and caring for Xena,this is my kind of story:)U're the best!I love your work:)
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awsome story
Ashlie Christine chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Luv luv luv luv it! I soo wish this was the real story! They were soo meant 2 b for eternity! I tell evryone this lol! Anyways...awsome story! So my fav!
Terapsina chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So I reread this story for the third time I think and I only just noticed how I hadn't left a comment, a mistake that needed correction.

I am mildly obsessed with Xena/Ares stories, probably, because there really aren't that many of the finished. Yours are like my very favorites. I always thought that there was some history between them and your take on her being God of War's Chosen appeals to me.

I never liked how the Gods were so quick to jump on the killing Eve train, and it was even very out of character for some of them. I think you managed to redeem my favorites like Hades and Artemis, although I think Athena will have some groveling in her future before she is left anywhere near Eve without supervision from the Xena, Ares or Gabrielle.

Also I have to admit I really like how you portray Ares reasons for his behavior, it always bothered me that no one though the fact that the God of War not killing someone that left his army, basically betrayed him and spread that info around freely to masses was unusual. For me it ALWAYS seemed more than wanting his Destroyer of Nations back, he certainly had enough good replacements to choose from if he killed her. And if he had wanted to kill her she would be dead no matter how good a warrior she id, I mean he was the teacher.

Anyhow, sorry for my rambling, but I had to release the steam somewhat. I absolutely love this work and I'm still kinda hoping you haven't completely abandoned this pairing or writing in general.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i think every time i think of this i will start laughing at the thought of ares as overprotective dad. you made it believable, yes, but it was still freaking hilarious.
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I LOVED IT! GREAT! WONDERFUL! 10 OUT OF 10! It was a fantastic story.
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
amazing and beutiful
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I still don't understand why these two never got together... I mean, of course what she did was completely different from what he had wanted her to and to be, but they loved each other and they knew it. Nonetheless they had danced around each other. So near and yet so far.

This is one of my favourite Xena stories; I read a while ago, but doing this after I had saved the story on my harddisk, I didn't found it at first on the web. Glad I found it now :)
Crow Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Excellent story. Your writing is great, and I hope to read more of your works.
Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
O.M.G. This was so good! I loved it! I especially loved how there wasn't the 25 year gap. That was something that always bothered me (that, and the fact that she and Ares never actually got together again). I loved how you captured Ares' feelings for her, especially before he realizes Xena isn't dead. I am definitely adding you to my favorites and plan on reading more of your work.
silvermoon8573 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
it's me again. reviewed your other story. i really liked this one. again, the whole god thing for xena is kinda awkward but you write really well. great story. :)