Reviews for To Square the Circle
Autumn leaves chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
Just discovered and finished reading your story in one shot. It was very entertaining. What an original idea! I'm glad to see that you didn't kill off John and don't blame him for not telling Rodney or the others about what happened, as it does seem like a John thing to do :)
Lauriel01 chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Nice story TCB1/2! I didn't see John not having a heartbeat coming! It took me completely by surprise. Novel idea - well done. :D
kennyk12 chapter 10 . 2/23/2007

i praise thee for fantastic updating.

this is a total squel in you have to write a sequel! of which i would gratefully read.

i loved this story. it was a very unique, the good kind of unique, story and i absolutely loved it!]

for the last time on this story...

the elephants stole my weed.
Stealth Dragon chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Interesting. I suspected Carson would try something simple like zapping John's heart.

I kind of thought John had a right to keep his living-dead state a secret until all the hooplah was over. If he'd told them sooner, Rodney would have freaked and made things more difficult by giving John endless grief. There's really no pleasing McKay, so John kind of had a right to keep his mouth shut. But that's just the way I see things.
Llanea chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
ok no fair you gotta have a sequal written up 10 minutes ago! Seriously i need more...oh next time could you make it rodney whump like kolya kidnaps him or something torture of course etc be fun!

*Hands over bags and bags of cookies for the wicked story*
mrskeeler chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Ooh, Kolya's escaped!

Some really nice Shep/McKay moments. You could feel for poor Rodney, but at the same time understand why Shep didn't tell him. Great fic, really enjoyed it.
TheKeeper101 chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Loved the story! :) And I really hope you plan to write a sequel, cause I'm sure Kolya is more than furious with Sheppard and his team.
Reyson chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Oh! I had almost forgotten that I was following this story and almost didn't click into it, now I'm glad that I did! :) Thoroughly enjoyable! Loved your solution to Shep's prob.
Jules47 chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
thanks for posting the rest of the story in one hit. It saves a lot of angst and bitten nails lol.

I really did enjoy reading it though and was hoping that you wouldn't kill off Shep after all he's needed for more stories lol.
shywalk chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Really enjoyed this. Thank you :)
Delka chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Reyson chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Wow! I wonder how I missed this before. Very cool. I esp liked your representation of Kolya and his dialog, very like the show itself me thinks. So like him to reduce the time everytime Rodney opens his mouth. Rodney's got to learn to keep his mouth shut, let's hope Shep and Ronon can get it done in time. Update soon!
ManicTater chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
How are they going to arrange a rescue? They barely even have time to get to the gate. And when will Sheppard start to fade? How will they restore him? That muse better get to work if it know what's good for it...
Lady Lemons chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
AH! Stupid cliffy! Dang this is great! I really love Kolya and am totally digging your fic. Waiting in anticipation for more! super job.
Stealth Dragon chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Tense. I wonder if John's living-deadish state comes in handy for this predicament. Man, talk about a bad day.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »