Reviews for To Square the Circle
kennyk12 chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
o, that doesnt sound good. i would put this mission on the 'worse than hell' list.

update when you can!]

the elephants stole my weed.
Pocus chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Keep it going!
Athena's Owl chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Wow. I nearly forgot that Sheppard was still dead! Keep it up!
Frisco chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Very nice. The flow has a definite improvement. The storyline is quite awesome. Can't wait to see where you are going with this. Keep up the good work.
aithreachas chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Interesting that Kolya hadn't meant to kill Sheppard...if he is to believed. Another good chapter, short but sweet. I really like how your story is developing so far...and will McKay ever learn to keep his mouth shut...probably never and that's why we love him. Picture me patiently waiting for the next installment...Thanks.
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Kpyla is just such a great evil character.

Still love this. Great and looking forward to the next chapter
TheKeeper101 chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Wow. This is getting more and more complicated by the chapter! Oh, and I almost forgot (as if..); Sheppard is a living dead man! And, yes, it's still creeping me out! Update, update, update... :)
Linnzi chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Very interesting premise. I think you're doing a great job here, and I look forward to more. Please don't let Shep really die though! :)
Lady Lemons chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
AH!

OMG Kolya. Yeah! Need i say more? He so rocks my socks! He is seriously the BEST villian in the Pegasus galaxy! Can't wait for more!
Ditzyleo chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
o! Can't wait to read on!
ManicTater chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Arggh! What the hell is he doing, *now*? Doesn't Koyla know he is as good as dead? I wonder if he is going to ask John why he doesn't look old anymore. I love how you described Koyla's entrance. I hope you update soon!
ManicTater chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Holy crap! First the utter shock of John being hit and *dying*. Then the hope and elation of his healing. Then the slow diminishing of happiness to stunned sadness. You're killing me here!
sherryw chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
That was a great chapter. I was wondering who had attacked them and now we know. I'm sure hoping that they can do something to help John at the end or perhaps he will ascend. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Kolya has in mind. Update soon!
Lauriel01 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Ooh! You bought Kolya in! Squee!
chokolaj chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
And the plot keeps on twisting... :D I love that. Now, I'm just wondering how the heck these guys are going to get outta this one! More soon please :)
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »