Reviews for To Square the Circle
aithreachas chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Another good chapter, Sheppard alive but dead and now we have Kolya...can't wait to see what you plan on doing next. Thank you.
Linnzi chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Kolya? No! More please! :)
Stealth Dragon chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Another twist. This just keeps getting more and more interesting.
Athena's Owl chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Oh this is so totally awesome!Poor Sheppard just isn't having a good day is he? I can't wait for your next update.

jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
the name alone gives me chills lol. update fast :)
kennyk12 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Kolya's such a basterd huh? down where i live we would call him a royal pain in the ass.

damn that day would suck, especially for sheppard.

update when you can!] and please dont kill shep!]

the elephants stole my weed.
pisces227 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Oh my! can't wait to see where this goes.
TheKeeper101 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
All this with 'the living dead' is still creeping me out, and now Kolya!
Frisco chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
I love this story. Great action. My one word of advice has to do with flow - paragraphs instead of just sentences. You have me hooked though. Can't wait to see how Shep survives. Great job! Keep writing.
Pocus chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Neat idea. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
mrskeeler chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Ooh, the dreaded 'K' word! Exciting chapter. It will be interesting to see what Kolya has in store for our Shep and team.
Lauriel01 chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
What? No! OMG! Help him - do something - don't let Sheppy die!

Great concept! I can't wait to see where you take this. :D

I also loved the line “If you had anything to do with this, not even your Gods can help you!” Great line, and I can see Ronon saying that, too.
drufan chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Oh my. Well now, Shep's got himself in a right pickle. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
parisindy chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
cool more please!
Jules47 chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Wow, this is heart stopping. Okay so they need to get back to Atlantis, they need Carson, someone, anyone to help him. You can't kill Shep.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »