Reviews for Where The Heart Is
RantingArrows chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Loved this story :) Anju and Kafei's interactions were so much fun to read!
purplepanic chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was sooo cute!
Duskinator chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awww...I love Kafei! Don't tell Anju I said that though. But Kafei as a child is sooooooo cute! Oh, I love him I love him I love him I love him. Awww...KAFEI!
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aw! This was so cute! Very well written! Link is the most adorable thing in the World! He's my little Prince! :)
AngelicSentinel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
My first thought upon finding this fanfic was "Why oh why don't you have more reviews?" After delving deeper into the realm of Zelda, I find that a lot of people don't appreciate MM the way it should be treated. It was a great game with a lot of dynamic, well-rounded characters. The sacrifice of Mikau and Darmani. Who could forget the shame of Kafei, the heartfelt patience of Anju to wait for Kafei until approaching death? The fact that the curiosity shop owner actually had a good side to him and wasn't as shady as you first thought? That game had depth that few else have. The first time I played MM, I failed that quest. Maybe that's why I have such an attachment to Kafei and Anju. I liked what you did for them in this story. There are too few stories in the category that actually capture that lost, distant essence of the game.

I especially liked the dialogue of Anju. Many other authors don't take Link's sword into account. I mean he's what, 10? 12? Why would he have a sword? Definitely a favourite. You actually gave me inspiration to start my first multichaptered fic.
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I don't see what critique to give, as this fic, although short, was perfect for me.
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wah! I feel silly getting so worked up over a story, but still! I kinda wanna laugh and cry at the same time! So cute! The teasing back and forth between the star-crossed couple, liddle Link falling asleep outside...alone...wah! This was just so cool of a ficlet, so major props to you! The conversation flipping back and forth between Kafei and Anju was particularly well done; I mean, go ahead and reread it objectively and it really sounds like the sort of conversation one would have if one was in the same situation as these two. Excellent job! Bien hecho!
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I had an idea like this once, yet could never express well enough. I always believed the Hero of Time stayed with Kafei and Anju in Termina.

Excellent work.
SpringThunder chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very cute.

Very well written.
Rehime chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw, that's really good! It makes sense to me, that Kafei would thank the poor lad for everything he's done.

I'ma read the sequel now.
Ahumatae chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wow, this is good! I've started to enjoy Majora's Mask stories a lot, this one among the top few. I can't wait to read the sequel.
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Aw... You know, i REALLY think you should continue this, it has a lot of potential. and i love MM stories. that game doesnt get enough credic i think. it has a mood in it that just seems pleasing to me. Kid that wonders and saves the world without anyone knowing it? its he has the mind set of a 17-20 year old. cool stuff. but thats just me...just sayin! continue!
Lady chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
hi. nice story not every day something with kafei and anju from maojra's mask (i love the game)

link is adorable too
Tim chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
cute. continue?
Lemon M chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
It was very good. Well written and it had a good pace and theme. I specially liked the part where they were pondering what Link's parents were. Really charming, keep up the good work!