Reviews for Green Eyes
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Love this! 3
Stina chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Very good! You have manged to write Ryo in character, and the situation feels very believable. Curiosity, excitement, guilt and denial... Thank you for writing!
Inuyasha300035 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
OMG! TOTALLY FRICKIN' AMAZING! XD NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
thekatgrl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved it. More importantly, it was fantastic. You captured Ryo beautifully, but beyond that, you truly made his struggle with shame and desire come alive.

Um, that sounded really cheesy, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say - this was awesome, in the true meaning of the word. :)
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
O_O I'm so, SO glad I found this story! (And not just 'cause I love smut. XP) It manages to really capture poor Ryo's confusion and guilt (over his new-found sexuality), while at the same time showing how the loss of his parents has affected him, and, even with all that, it still manages to be very, very hot. GREAT job! I really enjoyed reading it - and I can sort of imagine Ryo having done this. (Oh, and I loved the fact that the model had green eyes and olive skin. Heehee, it's like he was imagining Dee. X3) Love this story!
AngeBrulant chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
*is from lj community*

Commenting because I like your fic! I thought it was very well written and fun to read _ *Praises*

I now give you the write to feel special P
Lady Dragonphire chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Great story! _ You have a wonderful style of writing, and you portrayed Ryo's character as well as his conflicting emotions so well. How fitting that his repressed feelings of attraction toward men would surface when confronted by the picture of a model who resembled Dee. I really like how you fit that into the story. I definitely look forward to reading more FAKE stories from you. Thanks for writing such an emotionally moving fic; you are very talented.

~ Lady D
stevenghost chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This was a great story. I could imagine everything perfectly and it seems exactly the sort of thing Ryo would have done as a teen. Great job.
greenmeat chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aw, awesome! Very nice, totally different and new! nice job, can't wait for more :)
Brit Columbia chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was very well written. Your characterization of eighteen year old Ryo is subtle, accurate and endearing. Nice foreshadowing of his later attraction to Dee, too! And on top of that, your writing is mature and technically perfect. Thank you for a good read. I hope you'll write more Fake stories in the future.
rj1ofakind chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Excellent - Good job of capturing what Ryo might have been like . . . and the fantasy of a teenager. I really enjoyed this.
Neukar chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wonderful start so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.