Reviews for Miranda
Vorkosinut chapter 22 . 8/27
Marvelous! Thanks for a fun time in the verse!
Finally! I'm glad Mal finally confessed to Inara. I loved reading this story - thank you so much for writing it! :)
Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Lovely chapter as always! :)
Yay, Book to the rescue! I'm quite happy about this turn of events. :)
Again, I'm glad Wash, at least for now, is still alive. And River...I hope she makes it. Amazing chapter as always! :)
Thank goodness Wash is alright. I'm pretty sure at this point, Zoe won't contest the relationship between Jayne and River. Awesome chapter - I hope the Operative stays alive.
Yay, progress for all the couples! This is super exciting. And part of me gets the feeling that the Operative praised Simon in front of Kaylee to help him. :)
Oh my goodness, that's horrible. I can't even...Miranda is a horrific science experiment that went wrong, and the Alliance knew about it. I hope, for the sake of the thirty million people who died on Miranda, that Serenity and her crew can reveal the truth.
Awww, that's so sweet. Jayne as a tortoise...I can see it. He'd be humiliated if he knew about it though. Lovely chapter as always! :)
Fabulous chapter as always! :) I love this series!
Awww, I'm with Kaylee when it comes to the relationship between Jayne and River. They're in love with each other, and they're super adorable together. :)
Oh wow, Jayne walked into River's dream? They're definitely connected...and River figured out the planet she was dreaming about, too. Awesome chapter! :)
Jayne and River make an awesome team. Loved the chapter as always! :)
I'm so glad Book talked to River. Otherwise, she really could have gone through with her previous plan, though it's possible she'll still go through with it...