Reviews for Miranda
Kindle-the-Stars chapter 22 . 11/13
Squeeeeeeee, lovely all the way through 3
Brown hair and eyes chapter 22 . 10/26
Please let me open with this story is amazing. I just watched the movie last night and the series this last month and this story brought real contentment to me. I adore all of relationship growth between... We everyone really. And the opretive as Javert is you so much.
EbonyWing chapter 22 . 8/30
I adore this series, you've written the characters so well that the plot is entirely believable! Well done, that's a tough thing to do but you've pulled it off magnificently! ;)

I love the way they all slowly came together to form such a close knit family and especially that Inara came back and Wash survived!

Brilliant series, definitely one of the best River/Jayne I've read! XD
aenon chapter 22 . 6/30
o.m.b...i love you so much! *has fandom fit of extreme contentment* thank you!
amr56 chapter 22 . 6/1
This story was captivating. It's so well-written and I like the subtle changes that you made to canon. And the unsubtle ones. Joss lives to kill people, but I was so sad when Wash died. I thought it was unnecessary. I also like what you did with the Operative, Javert. He was like a real person.

I like the backstory you came up with for Book. I'm pretty sure it's not canon, but I'm not positive. I do remember reading about a canon backstory, but I never got into the comics myself. I like yours better than what I remember.

This was really well done and I greatly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
dragonsfae chapter 13 . 5/1
Separate Entity chapter 22 . 4/15
And of course Jayne is from a planet called Beowulf.
Wonderful story.
Separate Entity chapter 19 . 4/15
So Jayne is Marius now?
Book is just full of surprises.
Separate Entity chapter 18 . 4/15
Oh my gosh, this chapter, I’m so scared and relieved it's overwhelming.
Separate Entity chapter 14 . 4/15
Kaylee is made of awesome.
Separate Entity chapter 11 . 4/15
The chess metaphor is perfect.
Separate Entity chapter 10 . 4/15
River and Jayne did the thing that Mal did with Zoe! She distracted him so Jayne could sneak up from behind!
Separate Entity chapter 9 . 4/15
Hooray for Shepherd Book!
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 4/15
I’m impressed at how coherent you managed to make the heavy conversations in this chapter.
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 4/15
And the truth comes out… that scene was really intense.
I liked Kaylee and River's conversation, and the ant talk.