Reviews for Miranda
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 1/17
This was wonderful -a great fusion of BDM with your version of the 'verse. I enjoyed every word. I love how you were able to weave some of the important elements of BDM into your story. Your verse changed events just enough that Rayne overcame all of the challenges! Loved it. Can't wait to the read the rest of this 'verse.
pbk chapter 22 . 1/6
Your Miranda is better than the movie, and actually makes way more sense. This would have been so super perfect on the big screen.
Kindle-the-Stars chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
Squeeeeeeee, lovely all the way through 3
Brown hair and eyes chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
Please let me open with this story is amazing. I just watched the movie last night and the series this last month and this story brought real contentment to me. I adore all of relationship growth between... We everyone really. And the opretive as Javert is you so much.
EbonyWing chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
I adore this series, you've written the characters so well that the plot is entirely believable! Well done, that's a tough thing to do but you've pulled it off magnificently! ;)

I love the way they all slowly came together to form such a close knit family and especially that Inara came back and Wash survived!

Brilliant series, definitely one of the best River/Jayne I've read! XD
aenon chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
o.m.b...i love you so much! *has fandom fit of extreme contentment* thank you!
amr56 chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
This story was captivating. It's so well-written and I like the subtle changes that you made to canon. And the unsubtle ones. Joss lives to kill people, but I was so sad when Wash died. I thought it was unnecessary. I also like what you did with the Operative, Javert. He was like a real person.

I like the backstory you came up with for Book. I'm pretty sure it's not canon, but I'm not positive. I do remember reading about a canon backstory, but I never got into the comics myself. I like yours better than what I remember.

This was really well done and I greatly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
dragonsfae chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
!
Separate Entity chapter 22 . 4/15/2015
And of course Jayne is from a planet called Beowulf.
Wonderful story.
Separate Entity chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
So Jayne is Marius now?
Book is just full of surprises.
Separate Entity chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Oh my gosh, this chapter, I’m so scared and relieved it's overwhelming.
Separate Entity chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
Kaylee is made of awesome.
Separate Entity chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
The chess metaphor is perfect.
Separate Entity chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
River and Jayne did the thing that Mal did with Zoe! She distracted him so Jayne could sneak up from behind!
Separate Entity chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Hooray for Shepherd Book!