Reviews for I'm Sorry, Shikamaru
aleyaNSYI chapter 2 . 6/8
Are u a doctor? Well you're very good at explaining those things about health and yeah bla bla
aleyaNSYI chapter 1 . 6/8
Okayy I actually not really interested in pregnancy fanfic or bla bla that with pregnancy cuz ya know its just not fun when things to became so real when you read...okay maybe that thought is just for me but huh bla bla just throw the heck out and it's seem that pregnancy fanfic can hardly to make me impressed but don't worry I will read it cuz I have seen those comments for your story n well its seem your story has a lot of fans and I can't wait to read the wonderful parts in this story like those reviewers has comment...and absolutely for me to feel impress to your story...Hihihi I can't wait!
I'm so tired read good fanfic but not could u to abandon this story..please finish it..i want to know who the other person that Ino see at Suna and how their relationship end..please update! This story make me ship Shikamaru and Ino so bad..
Omg , this story is awesome ! I just started watching Naruto , but ShikaIno is already one my of my OTP's and this is one of the best stories about them ! Please update , I am dying to know what happens
junex chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
Maddie chapter 32 . 6/30/2015
update dis' story please
i'm beggin' you senpaii
satomika chapter 32 . 6/3/2015
Ohmy gosh!

Please update this soon so I won't go crazy!

I can't wait to read the rest of the story! I love the tension!

I hope it's a happy ending between Ino and Shikamaru!
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
YES! I finally found a good story!

Time to binge read
Guest chapter 32 . 5/21/2015
U must update this im begging uuu
paosu chapter 32 . 4/18/2015
beautiful story.
5 years... but i think this story has to be finish.
Shikaino forever. please make our dreams come true!
Ill be waiting...
Guest chapter 32 . 2/17/2015
I like the story, please continue it
Guest chapter 32 . 2/14/2015
It breaks my heart that last time this awesome story was updated it was 2010
Shallowbeauty chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
Please continue this story, I know it's been REALLY long since you've updated, I hope you didn't decide to abandon it. It's an amazing story!
Titan18 chapter 32 . 11/21/2014
huaaaaaaahhh next pleaseeee :3
kelly chapter 32 . 10/13/2014
thank you so much for the nicest fan fiction I have ever read. Can you please continue this series of yours? I am absolutely drowned to it. Thank you once again.
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »