Reviews for I'm Sorry, Shikamaru
Fire of Snow chapter 32 . 1/28
Hello,

I've been following this story from the beginning and I still love it so much. I understand if your heart is no longer in it and I respect what ever decision you make regarding continuing it. I just wanted you to know that it'd mean a lot to me if you updated it again; however I understand if you cannot/don't want to.

I hope you're having a good day so far :).
ShikaIno Fan chapter 32 . 12/20/2017
Omg its been years but I still want you to uodate this story! It's amazing!
yann uchiha chapter 12 . 12/9/2017
lm in love with your story you have such a creative imagination.i luv you(there i said it*blush*)
Aya-joo chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I STILL can't believe the cliffhanger you left us on lol.
Tule chapter 32 . 11/8/2017
Please finish this please please please
BABY B chapter 32 . 8/26/2017
Hey. Love your story! Very good plot. You should continental it pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssse!
Koalasabo chapter 32 . 7/25/2017
Hallo,, i am koala
I have trouble with my english. So, i hope you can know what i want to say.
Before i review your fanfic, firstly i read some review, and i am sad many people mad your fanfic. Oke, that is conclude's them. But I don't know, that is very hurt for me.

btw, I like your fanfic, very like. 5 years ago I come the word fanfiction and this is my first I want reading fanfic many chapter and until 32 chapter.
I hope you will next chapter again until happy ending shikaino. PLEASE, for you know, I think have many heaters not important, ignore, just it. But, if you ignore your fans you... I don't know but that is like you give a hurt. Me and your fans waiting your next fanfic. So... come on move on , never give up.

Thanks for a loud. I am your fans.

Koala.
DarkHunter8008 chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
Just realized that my previous review had an error. I meant, Ino should do an abortion immediately after finding out without telling Shikamaru. Since it's her body the baby would have grown in, it's her decision alone.
And Sakura has NO RIGHT to tell Ino not to have an abortion if Ino herself thinks it's for the best!

On a more positive note, your writing's not bad.
DarkHunter8008 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Does Ino know she could easily solve the problem by having an abortion immediately after finding out about her pregnancy? But then again, there wouldn't be a story if she did that.
Nara Ino chapter 32 . 3/26/2017
Oh please Ara-chan.I'm begging you please continue this story.i really love it.

I'm waiting for your next update
Nara ino chapter 32 . 3/19/2017
Ara-chan i don't like your story...

I it!

So please i just want you to continue this story.i will wait for your next update.

-ShikaIno-
Nara ino chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
I it!
touch of scarlet chapter 32 . 3/10/2017
I know it's been years.. but I am hoping that you find time to update this. Please! I want to know what will happen next!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
,you're write again a another story of shikaIno and i like 1st story that i read first that you made is 7 Sins,2nd this story .
Shikilla2569801 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
YOU FUCKING BASTARD NO ONE LIKES YOU BECAUSE OF FUCKING SHIKAINO, SHIKATEMA IS FUCKING MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN YOUR SHIT! I DON'T CARE IF I'M FUCKING FLAMING YOU BECAUSE IT'S ALL TRUE, YOU MOTHER FUCKER PIECE IF SHIT!
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »