Reviews for I'm Sorry, Shikamaru
Koalasabo chapter 32 . 7/25
Hallo,, i am koala
I have trouble with my english. So, i hope you can know what i want to say.
Before i review your fanfic, firstly i read some review, and i am sad many people mad your fanfic. Oke, that is conclude's them. But I don't know, that is very hurt for me.

btw, I like your fanfic, very like. 5 years ago I come the word fanfiction and this is my first I want reading fanfic many chapter and until 32 chapter.
I hope you will next chapter again until happy ending shikaino. PLEASE, for you know, I think have many heaters not important, ignore, just it. But, if you ignore your fans you... I don't know but that is like you give a hurt. Me and your fans waiting your next fanfic. So... come on move on , never give up.

Thanks for a loud. I am your fans.

Koala.
DarkHunter8008 chapter 2 . 5/16
Just realized that my previous review had an error. I meant, Ino should do an abortion immediately after finding out without telling Shikamaru. Since it's her body the baby would have grown in, it's her decision alone.
And Sakura has NO RIGHT to tell Ino not to have an abortion if Ino herself thinks it's for the best!

On a more positive note, your writing's not bad.
DarkHunter8008 chapter 1 . 5/16
Does Ino know she could easily solve the problem by having an abortion immediately after finding out about her pregnancy? But then again, there wouldn't be a story if she did that.
Nara Ino chapter 32 . 3/26
Oh please Ara-chan.I'm begging you please continue this story.i really love it.

I'm waiting for your next update
Nara ino chapter 32 . 3/19
Ara-chan i don't like your story...

I it!

So please i just want you to continue this story.i will wait for your next update.

-ShikaIno-
Nara ino chapter 1 . 3/18
I it!
touch of scarlet chapter 32 . 3/10
I know it's been years.. but I am hoping that you find time to update this. Please! I want to know what will happen next!
,you're write again a another story of shikaIno and i like 1st story that i read first that you made is 7 Sins,2nd this story .
Shikilla2569801 chapter 1 . 1/29
YOU FUCKING BASTARD NO ONE LIKES YOU BECAUSE OF FUCKING SHIKAINO, SHIKATEMA IS FUCKING MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN YOUR SHIT! I DON'T CARE IF I'M FUCKING FLAMING YOU BECAUSE IT'S ALL TRUE, YOU MOTHER FUCKER PIECE IF SHIT!
Noname chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
3 Things:

- Too much fucking drama! I understand the need to build in some drama but not in the overwhelming extend you did, also it gets too much after the whole accident

- The whole 'I love him/her but I won't say anything' gets really old after a while you would think that after all the shiten they went through they would simply kiss or something... Also Ino and Shikamaru are both normally more confident then what you made of them...

- Despite that, the story idea is really nice but as I already said: TOO MUCH DRAMA
Guest chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Okay this story is really frustrating me! I understand the need to have some drama in it but come on it's too fucking much! And I swear that both ino and shikamaru are alot more confident than portrayed in your story, the whole 'I love him/her but I'm too scared to say something' even after the whole shit they went trough together gets old really fast... The story in itself is a nice idea but as I already mentioned too much drama mostly after the accident -.- !
aleyaNSYI chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Are u a doctor? Well you're very good at explaining those things about health and yeah bla bla
aleyaNSYI chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Okayy I actually not really interested in pregnancy fanfic or bla bla that with pregnancy cuz ya know its just not fun when things to became so real when you read...okay maybe that thought is just for me but huh bla bla just throw the heck out and it's seem that pregnancy fanfic can hardly to make me impressed but don't worry I will read it cuz I have seen those comments for your story n well its seem your story has a lot of fans and I can't wait to read the wonderful parts in this story like those reviewers has comment...and absolutely for me to feel impress to your story...Hihihi I can't wait!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
I'm so tired read good fanfic but not finish..how could u to abandon this story..please finish it..i want to know who the other person that Ino see at Suna and how their relationship end..please update! This story make me ship Shikamaru and Ino so bad..
Guest chapter 32 . 2/20/2016
Omg , this story is awesome ! I just started watching Naruto , but ShikaIno is already one my of my OTP's and this is one of the best stories about them ! Please update , I am dying to know what happens
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »