Reviews for Regrets and Miscalculations
Princess Vampire Yuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2010 seems to me that Kaname ( in your story) is very obsessive...kind of like a sociopath...that scares me a little..
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aww poor guy!
SarahNataliaLee chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I understand., ZeroxYuuki has taken over my life. And no one gets it, plenty like it, but no one around me thinks it's THAT good...but it is...
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really liked the story...and I am like you...waiting for the next installment I am always reading the fanfics. I am so glad I found VK it is helping heal my broken heart over Mirage of Blaze. Keep writing so I will have something good to read...Thanks.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Obsessing over Vampire Knight, particularly this relationship, has taken over my life. You are not alone!
atasch chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I like this story(?) alot although I'm a big Kaname x Yuki supporter. Please keep writing vampire knight fics ).
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I'm a big Zero x Yuuki supporter, but I also feel for Kaname, a lonely guy who holds on too tight. Excellent writing! I like the line "blood spilled on bathroom floors". For some reason it's just perfectly written and perfectly placed.

I agree! There should be more VK fics. I haven't written any yet, but if I can ever get the courage up, it would be fun to try. Keep up the excellent writing!

hyugaheiress chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
ahh poor Kaname..but yet i find myself conflicted in who i like or kaname..and also who goes better with Yuki. Anyways good job
The Bloodied Rose chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
write more! D
WindyLea chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Well-written with interesting perspective.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Poor hot Kaname. . . all alone :)

But yay YuukixZero pairing.

Anyway, great story.
zoe chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
nice job! u make me feel pity for Kaname while he wasn't really my fav chara in VK..I don't even think I could understand his motivation in the series.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
. That was so great! I was so happy when I saw Vampire Knight on the list...i had looked before but didn't see it, but now...YAY! *sry, just a little over-enthusiastic, but I love this manga* :) Keep up the writing!
Protected by an Angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
ohmigod! I love this! It really shows Kaname's real obbession w/ Yuki. When you read this, you feel as though you are living his pain and sadness, not really reading it. I think that you should write either more to this or make another story, because I totally agree that we need more Vampier Knight stories!

Keep up the good work!