Reviews for Rules Dot Ini
TetrisEffect chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
This was pretty hilarious. The serious tone adds to the amusement.
a very angry ravage chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
oh the good old time of modding...
qn7deactivated-20150417 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was... Um... I- This-

This is awesome. You're awesome.
Saphroneth chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh, my word. This is so very funny...

I'd love to see yet more of these C&C crack fics. Hilarious.
Kuroi Kiri chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ahahhahahahah! Brilliant! Rings so very true to anyone who has screwed around with . One of my biggest problems was creating NOD laser troopers in TS, but making them too fast, causing them to get stuck in a stuttering motion. I'd build 20, and by the time I finished the mission they'd be scattered all over the map, seizuring in place!
Handepsilon chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This story gave me some ideas of making some rules. I did make the miners have weaponry like prism and tesla and added some speed. But at the second allied mission, there's a miner in the allied base, and it kept firing its prism beam on the building. It would've destroyed the whole base if I didn't stop it with rocketeers. :D.
STU chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
WHOOPS i made a mistake in previous review its Rulesmd not sorry for that P.S This funny thing happend on 'Operation: Red Revoulution' i was attacking the Kremlin with my last unit a 'Kirov Airship' the Kremlin blow up says "mission acommplshd" THEN my Kirov got shot down it then says "missiom failed" you dont forget a thing like that do you huh? and that was a few years ago.
STU chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hey I just modded my file so i can train the Psi-Corps Trooper (Yuri's Revenge only) it's just the Psi Commando changed to the Psi-Corps Trooper heres how to do it:

; Psi-Corps Trooper

Locomotor{4A582744-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1}

PhysicalSize1

MovementZoneInfantry

;SpeedTypeAmphibious

;MovementZoneAmphibiousDestroyer ; I am the only one with this zone, because it is now tied with being an infantry (part of seal stuck on tree bug)

ThreatPosed25; This value MUST be 0 for all building addons

Crawlsyes

Remapableyes

FireUp6

PrimaryFireFLH15,0,140

P.S. in go to 'Country Statistics' don't change anything but 'VeteranInfantry' put a units name e.g Yuri Prime is 'YURIPR' and Psi-Corps Trooper 'PTROOP' sidebar unit image does not change but when traind it will be veteran

[YuriCountry]

SideThirdSide

SmartAIyes

VeteranInfantryPTROOP,YURIPR
STU chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Everyone who has Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge whan editing the file you have to be VERY CAREFUL becauce the game might crash if you edit the rules to a certan extent, like putting the image of 'Yuri Prime' from Yuri's Revenge to Red Alert 2 'Yuri Prime'. I don't know but you can mod the Psychic Beacon/Ampilier so you can build it as Soviets or Yuri. And always have a backup rules file ok good luck.
Reading Disorder chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
You have one wicked way to write humor.

Points for making me want to reinstall the game again.
Cylor chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was frakking brilliant.
benjammindeth chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Absolutely hilarious! I haven't seen anything quite this extreme in-game, but I've had some screwiness of my own. Write more please!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
**Wunderbar!**

I don't know what's funnier, the way you kept these truly bizarre events well-depicted at the ground-level view, or that several reviewers actually confessed to having similar nightmares in actual play!
Cpt.Brain chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Holy... That was freakin halirious, yet so familiar. I remember trying to set up some sort of Scud in TS with a chemical missile, A constant stream of Missiles kept pouring out of the thing flooding the map with stuff.

Or in RA2 giving the police Cars a ton of Armor and a Tesla coil. Then letting them level everything in the 4th Allied mission. (But then restarting the game and watching one fry my Tanya in mission 1. Seems the one that moves through the city doesn't consider you a friendly...)
VFR6 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Sheesh this is good to. Have me laughing all the way.