Reviews for Not How It Looks
yaoilover729 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
KYAAA!(nosebleed) OMG OMG! itz sooo cute!
Cat chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
HI, love the story but a bit of constructivation for you :) - the statement he smiled seductively seems a bit tacked on and could probably be left out. Keep up the good work tho :D
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was funny and KAWAII! MUST READ MORE!
Veiled and Missing chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Woah! That was so

creative! Kakashi

making a clone of himself

and making it to look

like Iruka? HOT!

Awesome story!
black55widow chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love it. That was priceless.
happychica chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
*falls off chairu laughing*
Yaoiholic28 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
WO!more more more more more!very good please continue!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
La-di-da! I'm just making sure I review all of your fics, cuz I noticed that I'd read them all anyway...and if I like them enough to read ALL of them-and be heartily amused-then I should probably at least jot a quick _ or something. Of course, then I have this random paragraph here in this review. I think you have to go on my favorite authors list...
Hayakaze chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This piece is cute. I wish it were part of a story though, it's going somewhere good. XD
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
this was so cute. it could really be the middle of a longer and deeper oneshot...or two... but still as it stands its a very good story much much better than i've seen in a while.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Funny! He got caught in the act. lol. That would be an interesting gift to be able to create someone you can molest at anytime...yes very nice idea.
Kaizerchen chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
It never even occured to me that ninja could /do/ that. But it was completely brilliant. And made me giggle.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Haha he got caught!
tamoranarutoholic chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
HA funny good job! xD i'm glad I read that
Mo de Aries chapter 1 . 1/30/2007