Reviews for Broke Down
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really liked the way you ended that - brilliant. Definately a favourite ;)!
Hermions chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love to bits all of your Harley/Red fics, but so far, this is the one that I have felt the most... proud of. Not that I'm proud of you for coming up with it (I am), But I've always felt that Harley was putting herself down as Harley Quinn. You explained that here perfectly, giving hints of some H/R while still maintaining true to the character. It was a delight to read it, and I thank you for it all. Hope to read more from you soon!
silvermeteor chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
When I saw the title, I wondered, "Is that going to be the Julie Roberts song?" My mom loves Julie Roberts and that song is a particualar favorite of ours.

Crepy.
Pyric chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Haha, well it made me laugh.

Awesome stuff. You're really good.

(Yes, these are useless reviews. Sorry.)
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Yeah damn, Harley may actually learn a little dignity for once. Great read!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Please, please, PUH-LEZE continue this!
chris dee chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I love your take on Harley. From the opening she's a treat. Totally screwed up, but it works for her. She's instantly sympathetic when she whines to herself about J not giving her the dignity of killing her. But this is the part that actually got a laugh:

"(Joker) had evaluated Harley’s skills, and found them inadequate"

What took him so long? I know, I know, he's Joker, he's crazy. But that girl's been tripping over her shoelaces long enough that he should be used to it.

Yeah,I'm digressing. It's a fun outting. Nicely done.