Reviews for 11 Ways to Change a Mind
BladeAuror chapter 11 . 1/21
OK I LOVED THIS STORY
Amanthya chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Imo, the slower-pacing is more realistic, and more enjoyable; it gives us time to enjoy Kakashi's confusion. : ) I liked seeing it from his pov, because more often I've seen it from Sakura's. I think you did it well, and I agree with your reasoning on the few people he'd be likely to let in...well, it's a small list.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
: D Quite like it already. I'll definitely have to come back for more when I have time.
Hakkuchi chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Poor Pakkun! (Granted nothing actually happened to him outside of Kakashi's imaginations).
UchidaKarasu chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Yo.

Oh my god this series. I want you to know that the characterisation was phenomenal, the shorts were stunningly written, and that I love you dearly. You beautiful author you, thank you for this gem.

Ja ne!
UK.
terra chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
loved it! thank you
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
AHHHHHH ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT! GOOD JOB!
PinkMaru chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
AWWWW too cute! 3
Anon chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Ohhh this is my favorite chapter yet! You had me hooked on the first one, but what REALLY made me fall head over heels in love with this fic was chapter 3 (Hesitant). I've enjoyed every chapter thus far, but this one I was -thoroughly- delighted in. I couldn't stop giggling!
sasusaku74 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Your explanation for why he would choose her out of all of his female friends is spot on. I hand't thought of it that way but it totally makes sense. Loved the story, short and sweet.
crimsontears82684 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
This fic was cute. I totally agree with your characters movements. Kakashi has major attachment issues and Sakura is both shy and hot tempered. Thanks for a good read.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Wonderful :3
Amrun chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I liked this story a lot; I especially liked the long, realistic build up and the "truce" declared over the mask. You handled all of the major foibles of KakaSaku in ways that didn't come off as cliche, which is quite a feat. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Loved it wish it was longer now I wanna see the after math with friends etc :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I truly liked what you did here. Of course, the lack of Sakura's thoughts on this gives me the mildest of ticks, I think you basically took up Kakashi's mantle and paraded around with it like the character had been of your creation.

You really did a bang-up job with staying in canon character even in un-canon like situations and I think that deserves the congratulatory kudos and the obligatory whipped cream of awesomeness.

Thank you ever so much for publishing this story!