Reviews for 11 Ways to Change a Mind
Moonstone Muse chapter 11 . 9/24
Oh damn, I so really enjoyed this! It felt so perfectly real for these two characters! Wonderful job! Insta-fave!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 7 . 4/12
kill pakkun... haha... hilarious... this whole collection is too good...
Indiegirl97 chapter 7 . 4/3
Did she kill Pakkun? Hahaha..oh my!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 11 . 3/13
Loved it! _
TheSilverScarecrow chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
The last review was from me i just wasn't signed in lol off to look at dome of your pther stuff now! :)
TSS
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
This is the definition of short and sweet! I absolutely loved it very cute idea and well executed :)
TSS
PandoraMagic chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Holy shit, this was really cute!
BladeAuror chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
OK I LOVED THIS STORY
Amanthya chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Imo, the slower-pacing is more realistic, and more enjoyable; it gives us time to enjoy Kakashi's confusion. : ) I liked seeing it from his pov, because more often I've seen it from Sakura's. I think you did it well, and I agree with your reasoning on the few people he'd be likely to let in...well, it's a small list.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
: D Quite like it already. I'll definitely have to come back for more when I have time.
Hakkuchi chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Poor Pakkun! (Granted nothing actually happened to him outside of Kakashi's imaginations).
UchidaKarasu chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Yo.

Oh my god this series. I want you to know that the characterisation was phenomenal, the shorts were stunningly written, and that I love you dearly. You beautiful author you, thank you for this gem.

Ja ne!
UK.
terra chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
loved it! thank you
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
AHHHHHH ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT! GOOD JOB!
PinkMaru chapter 8 . 12/26/2013