Reviews for The Last Gate
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love the perspectives! Great story! Just needed a SGA fix!
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Great story. You have a gift for humor. I especially enjoyed Hermiod's POV, and Caldwell's at the end. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Melissa
Jcdutt chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ah,There have been few stories that have made me laugh as much as this one,This is, To date, indeed one of the best SGA fics that I have read.
janelouise chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hermiod...LOL! snicker...BIG grin...giggle! This was the first story from this series that I read and I knew that I'd found a gold-mine! Yay!

"nine-hundred methane-producing life signs. I was almost afraid that one of them would pop up on the screen saver of my engineering station and gyrate in sync with a repetitive percussion rhythm like the disturbingly coordinated human infant on Dr. Novak’s laptop." Oh - my - goodness! LOL!

jane
Henrika chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I honestly believe this is one of the best SGA fics I've ever read. Perfect character voices. A nice, well-developed plot. And some very nice unexpected humor (ice cream, cup sizes, and baldness as a sign of intelligence). Wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Very funny. Love Caldwell, Hermiod and the Daedalus crew.
Kaydon chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This series is very good. Please keep writing.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Briliant Absolutly brilliant

Kira
Mellyna chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Great story. I love seeing the team from an outsiders perspective. I also see that Rodney's a closet klepto. Thanks for sharing.
auStraliS chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
A fabulous story from go to whoa! It had everything - adventure, humour (the conversations around the dinner table were hilarious), points of view from characters we don't normally hear from (extremely well done by the way), getting to see the Daedalus in action and don't forget the whumping - sigh. An enjoyable, fast-paced read - well done and thanks for sharing.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
A great addition to the series. The povs were distinctive and in character, the plot was tense and exciting, John and Rodney were once again wounded (of course) and I loved seeing the team from the different povs.

Of course Caldwell would disapprove of John's chumminess as a leadership style, but surely he can't complain about the results? I liked how Novak being with the Atlantis team mde her think about her own fighting without her and I liked Hermiod's thoughts on humanity- very entertaining.

In fact, the whole fic was very entertaining and I liked the bookends of Caldwell listening in on John and Rodney bitching at each other :).
Sable1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
What a great story, action, whump, and laughs.

I love how you wrote Hermoid, and his observations!
BButtercup chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wonderful story! Hermiod's thoughts on how he ended up on the Daedalus are hilarious :o)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was SO good! I laughed out loud at most of the observations, especially when Hermiod was trying to understand human nature! :) Really well written and very good characterisaton.
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
The humor and insights were wonderful as usual!