Reviews for Little red riding hood
panictowel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
'oh, I rather liked that version,' said the pleased reader, unable to stop grinning even though disturbing images of a naked minerva crossed her mind. but she soon remembered the happy ending for the wolf and the oral sex at hogwarts and found herself – once more – to be very satisfied with Ddriana's goodnight-story.
scribbler-pie chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
hahahahaha! I loved this! I love wolves! I love your story! When I typed in little red riding hood in the search box i was looking on a dark twisted tale, such is the mind I unfortunately have, but instead I stumbled on this! And Loved it! You can look forward to more of my reviews if your other stories are anything like this!
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
OMG this is so hilarious. I loved the 'department of Disposal of Dangerous Creatures' part. And Minerva as the granny..;;
run.dog.run chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
wonderful story. :)

very nice dialogue and refreshing humor.

and i adore the parts about the flowers, "underage", and that it was hagrid. :D

when i first started reading, i was put in mind of one of my all time favorite movies: 'The Company of Wolves'... have you seen this one? it is from the 80's, i believe, and deals with werewolves and a little red riding hood type theme. not that this has much to do wth anything. :P
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wild. Crazy. Neat *l*
becca chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
AW! I just loved the desciption of little red riding hood, how bad her manners were and how she picked the flowers just to drop them on the ground. I think youre story is much more correct than the common one!
s.s.harry chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
lol. this was crazy. "that's so I'll eat you better" "but I'm underage!" lol funny. but I think the funneist part was "and where di you learn about oral sex?" "tom showed me" so funny. keep up the good work.
Tofu chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
...HAGRID? I hope thats a mistake. X_X Ew..Remus/Hagrid. Noo..Sirius/Remus, yes..Severus/Remus, yess..BUT HAGRID?
moony29 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
WHAHAHAHAHAA!

that was so funny!

"that's so I'll eat you better"

"but im underage!"

LOL!
Diana chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*can not breathe, laughing too hard*
("That's so I'll eat you better," laughed the wolf, forcedly, and leaped out of bed, gown now sliding half way down his shoulders.
"But I'm underage!" squeaked little red riding hood, surprised.)
Devildiva448 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
LMAO... "BUT I'M UNDERAGE!" *is laughing too hard to right a decent review*
Stardust Katrina chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Well, I have to applaud you for the cute idea. It was somewhat weak. I think you could have put some more effort into it. I know that its just a joke and a parody, but it still needs some development.
DeathByMushrooms chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
OMG! That was GREAT! I'm a huge Remus fan, and a huge Remus/Ginny fan, as well. That was one of the best fanfics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I hope you've written other fics, 'cause I'm just going to be off to read some more. :D
dedbabydoll chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
cool
Xx-AnGeLiC dEvIl-xX chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Lmao! Good job! This was halarious! THE POOR INOCCENT FLOWERS! LMAO! I luved that part!