Reviews for Embrace Me
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That girl at the signing-that's me. Totally. You didn't really describe her appearance but if she had brown hair, green eyes, freckles, glasses, and is freakishly gawky, that's me. For real.
I thought this was pretty funny though.
Favoriting.
APRICOTperson chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
:D
BrenFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hey,

This was just a very adorable, easy-to-read kinda fic, I LUVVD it. Normally, I wouldn't leave a review, since it's 1:27, but come on, it's January 1th.

Happy new year, and I wish you the best of luck and inspiration (so you can write a lot of other fics like this:P). For every acquintance, I had a whole speech prepared of what I wished for those I did and did not know, but I'm gonna save you the pains.

Still, I offer you all these best things, and in case you get bored: ?t35423, they SURELY do appeal to you too! ;)

To get back to why I wrote this: loved the story. It was short, and a perfect story to put on my MP4 and read in bed. Just as I got tired, the story ended. PERFECT.

And SO into character. Right on the mark.

(btw, I'm BrenFan/LikeBananasDo, I'm just too lazy to log in)
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This oneshot was so cute! Even though you wrote it a long time ago, it totally fits in with Booth's revelation that he reads "every single word" of Brennan's books and can quote her reviews ("Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond"). I could totally see Booth showing up at her book signing. Great story! :)
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very cute! Her reaction reminded me of that time Angela asked her to be the maid of honor. You can not doubt for a minute Brennan is not being sincere when she has a reaction like that!
fan2bones chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Oh I loved this . . . what a perfect B&B moment. It's perfect for where they are in the series right now. hehe

-cp2006
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
so cute
bones-is-love chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
hehe I can just imagine booth putting a google alert on her

“Google, Bones!” He placed a hand at the small of her back to steer her out of the store.

“You googled me?

“Yeah.” He noticed some of the lurking male fans glaring at them both. She stopped in her tracks to face him.

You googled me?” She repeated the question, still trying to figure him out.

And i can hear her tone of voice in my head when she says that part I love it
Daniellea chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I like it a lot! The fans are funny, and the google bit part is sweet. I love them.
De-gnome chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
cute. very cute. i can see this happening
Wen1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
lol, that was funny
evabb chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Booth googles and ogles her.

I liked it!
Zucht chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Funny, nice, warm and fuzzy. Good job!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I just have to tell you...I think the line "You googled me?" has to be one of the funnest things in any fiction. It just...sounds so funny coming from Brennan.

Great little one shot.

Wolfy
jess.stretch chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I absolutely and completely love it. That's all I can say on the matter really. Great work.