Reviews for Torrential
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was beyond nice! Not too graphic (sometimes, it can be a bit much to get into, if there isn't any room for even hints of character developments) but lovely and evocative anyway.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
All I can say here is "GUH!" and that you really know how to ramp up the sensuality without getting all graphic. Which is utterly fantastic and skilful of you. Gem588 ;P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I read this story and "Smile" like every month. Just thought you should know.
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You're absolutely right, this stands well on its own as a one-shot Rayne fic, but it's lonely. It wants more chapters! Please?
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awesome characterization and use of the language. Really true to the show. Just awesome all around.
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
update! this is so good!
spedclass chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good worka and update soon!
frogsrawsome chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was great keep going I want to know what happens in his bunk!
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Oh, I DO hope you end up continuing this. It's just... delicious.

Excellent imagery.
JayneDancing chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Damn, just, damn.

Now I really, really wish I was stuck in a field with Jayne and a storm coming on.
barqualounger chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I love this story...I come back to read it again and again. Perfect blend of sweetness and sensuality. I personally prefer it as a one-shot, but hope that you'll write plenty more that revisits the same themes.
elaine451 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Wow! Yes please make this a first chapter. A fantastic first chapter!
GinaJas chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Whoo-e! I loves me some Rayney goodness! Please write more of this !
Medora Redtree chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I heart you!Pant Pant...im such a fangirl lol
Lady Ataralasse chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
WOw is it hot in here or is it just your piece? Wow. Let me join your fans with suggesting, begging, pleading for this to become more than a one-shot. Not just excellent for a first fic, but damn hot. And definitely good grounwork for a fuull story.