Reviews for Another Adventure for Two Hobbits
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
i wonder what has Eowyn so upset.
swfan101 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Are you still landing on continueing on this?
zombie hamlet chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Nice start but you could have taken out a lot of the filler.
me chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Aren't there more chapters?
jazo173 chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Please continue! I love this story! I wish Aragorn and Legolas would come into it! knowing pippin he would get into trouble when they are there and Aragorn would have a 'talk' with him!
Baby Dragon chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Please Please Please write more on this story, I've read the other ones you've written and Love all of them. I keep checking to see if you updated this one..pout... thanks for all the wonderful tales.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Ma-ate! You need to update this! I read it before and liked it, just never took the time to review! Common, update it! It's really cute, btw. I like it, I really do.
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
I can't wait for an update! This is nice! I like it! :)
woodcat2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I've only just found this one. Its great fun. I particularly like the look at Eowyn and Faramir. Hope you are going to oontinue
notamember chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
I have really enjoyed the development of the relationship between Eowyn and Faramir. Poor Faramir, rousted out of bed at OMG-early in the morning like that! I remember thinking that the hobbits wouldn't care if Eowyn were to greet them wearing rags, just so long as they get to see their beloved friend again. However, as it turns out, Eowyn's need to have everything be exactly perfect was not all about keeping up appearances for the sake of two friends who could care less about such things. There is nothing like keeping super-busy to avoid thinking about painful memories is there? I'm sure she still misses her uncle very much too.

Wonderful chapter hon! Oh the mischief they can all get up to now!

Tracyboo
KsandraMallan chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
Aw, poor Eowyn. Although seeing her boss Faramir around was quite amusing. Well, things are definitely going to get interesting from here in. Thank you for the update, and keep up the good work!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
(waves hi-glad you're back to this story!).

Anyway, Eowyn is perfect-anxious and overstrung and finally breaking down a little. She has a right to grieve, and hasn't let herself do it very much yet. As for Faramir, he's only acquiring the Married Man's Profile...she ought to feel complimented.

Very good chapter.
hug-me chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
a touching chapter! you write with such emotion, it really draws you in! please update soon!
Circuit-Elf chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
O, keep writing! I'm really curious as to what trouble the two hobbits will get into... ;D
Circuit-Elf chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Well, I've only read this first chapter (so far!) and I'm already hooked! You have a wonderful style of writing, with no grammatical errors (don't you hate it when the author of a Fanfic doesn't use commas!)! I'm excited to read more!