Reviews for Florida or Bust
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2017
So recently got into the office and decided to check out the old haunt of fanfiction dot net to see if there were any good stories. I really got hooked on this one, but failed to check if it was completed or updated recently. Oops. If you're still writing, I would love to see an update!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Finish this please 3
I absolutely LOVE it
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
OMG THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER EVER 3
Until the end. I like the way you portrayed Roy, even though I definetly ship jam I always felt a little bad for him.
JAMonMyToast chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
Wow. Great story, I must say. You are doing a great job keeping everyone in-character and showing the Jim and Pam romance. That one bit where Roy calls her and leave a voicemail is really realistic too, so I liked it. Nice job.

I'm just surprised to see that it's been over a year since you have updated. That makes me sad, because if you wait more than a year, than chances are that you have abandoned this wonderful story after that amazing response you have gotten.
Austin B chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
I just wanted to let you know that you are being unfair. I've been scrolling through old Office fics and just fell in love with yours. I then notice that you haven't updated since July! July! You can't do this to me. It's simply cruel. I love this fic and you MUST continue it! You really captured the characters, something that not many authors can accomplish. So plz plz update! kthxbai

austin b.
Browndoggy03 chapter 13 . 11/4/2007
YAY! I love this story. Especially drunken Pam. Hehe!

Yikes, she's not doing to well, is she?

Please update soon!
anon chapter 13 . 10/23/2007
wow! this is great. i laughed out loud several times. i
fourheads chapter 13 . 10/19/2007
come back..

4 I LOVE THIS STORY;

it's that good.

TRACEY
romanticisolation chapter 13 . 9/6/2007
Where are the new chapters! i am really getting into this! plz give me more!
Ashley chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
Please finish this story! It's great!
Me chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
I'm really really enjoying this! JAM Possibly the greatest unrequited love ever...though hopefully not unrequited for too long. Update por favor!
Pam-A-Lam-A-Ding-Dong chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
No... I need more... It's so good...

Grawr, update it soon please :D
deathhawk17 chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
More! WRITE IT FASTER! Nah, but this is realy good, and It would be way cool if you could make Pam and Jim confess their feelings and do another beach night, but kiss on it. I love JAM stories, and I hate Roy!
EttaFitz chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
I just read this from beginning to end - it is really sweet! I really like how you are bringing the 'Mike' and 'Joe' characters in since in the real life shooting of the show - the whole cast and crew ARE close.

I know you fessed up to making some mistakes earlier, and props to you for admitting it, but just one thing I'm not sure you're aware of - whether it be the Scranton or Philadelphia airport, it only takes about 2-2.5-ish hours to get to Miami - AND since they left afterwork one day, they would have arrived for a late dinner or the activity - not to sunshine (not including the 2 hour drive you wrote) - and they could have gone through the Orlando airport which probably would have been cheaper for the company.

Oh, and where did all of the people from the other branches go? We've already seen some of them interact with the Scrantonites, so does this mean that there is a potential interference from Karen on this little va-cay? ;)

AND - is this a weekend thing or a week? I got confused!

But keep up the good work - I am really enjoying the story - can't wait for the future chapters!
alexanora chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
oh my gosh! I feel like I should profess my undying love for you or something. This is so funny, and you're keeping the characters so...in character as well. I really enjoy all the minor Jim/Pam angst, but I like that that's not the only part of your story. I'm not even done with what you've written so far, but I was compelled to tell you how great this is.