Reviews for Breath
happybirthday101 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
people gave you threats? some nerve i like the ending
happybirthday101 chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
people gave you threats? some nerve
happybirthday101 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
memory loss?
happybirthday101 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I like it.
happybirthday101 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
A cyber rubber duckie? can i have one too?
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Yay a sequel?/ Did you ever get to write one? If so whats the name and I'll be sure to read it. Thanks so much for a great story, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Great story. Soo sad all I have left is the epilogue but I'll take what I can get, thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
So Sam's lost time. Hmmm I wonder if that is it? Thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Yay for sick/injured Sam. Onto the next chapter I go, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
So this story is part of the brotherhood verse right? I haven't read a bunch of them but I am familiar with them. thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
So I think I've run across this story before but never had the chance to read it all the way through. I hope for some good old limpage to come but also hope that Sam will still be Sam in the end. I'd love it if Sam looses his hearing because of this accident or sight or something like that but since it's already complete I'll just have to read and see. If that is not one of the outcomes have you ever considered writing a Deaf or blind Sam story? I've probably asked you this before but hey a girl can dream right? Thanks for the story, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Love Limp Teenage Sam can't wait to see where this goes, thanks Nicole.
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
this was a good story, i enjoyed reading it! that last scene was just great with them arguing ] Great job with every chapter!
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Great story! Especially loved the last line. Haha, nice job! :)