Reviews for Missing Pieces
xchemx chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
THIS IS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! I've been living a lie all these years... Wow. Great story, I really liked it!
PurpleOtaku724 chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
omg! that story got me thinking! what if that actually happened, that would be so cool to add to the manga!

*bows* thanks for an awesome story.
brightgreenskribbles chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
yep bittersweet pretty much sums it up but you did a great job on this kinda ironic in a way but really really good! it made me smile1 :P
Taiheiyou chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
This was fun to read indeed _.

Sorry I haven't been reading your stories, I kinda left my account forgotten in a corner

Oh, and before I forget, I have a tiny acclaration I hope might help you:

"Yuki didn’t reply. He walked up to Hatori, and gently tugged at his sleeve. “Hatori-neesan, what…what did you do to Tohru-kun?” he said hoarsely."

Actually, Yuki-kun's calling Hatori-san older 'sister' here. Hatori-niisan is probably what you were looking for, nee?

Well, sorry if I was kinda nosy here, and thanks for a fun story!
yumeniai chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
aw...sad. i luv ur story!
mousecat chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
This actually came out really good! I love how you ended this story. I agree with what Hatori did. I'm sure, given time, Kazuma and Shigure did too. Sweet story!
Otaku-Rehab chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
that is bittersweet. but it works!

jax
Sheep-san chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Aw, it was a good story you have to update! Very good at the detail, I think I wouldn't do any better than you! Hope you can update soon!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
they're not going to make tohru forget are they? i dont want her to forget.
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
NO! They can't erase her memory! :(

Grr...evil cliffy!

Please update soon!

lovelove

Amanda
loretta537 chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
this is pretty good, i wonder since akito is only a few years older than yuki and kyo if kyoko will end up watching him/her for a bit, maybe akito will end up being nice.
Hiroko Yamashita chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Uwa! You updated! I'm so glad! I was so worried that you'd abandoned this wonderful fic.

Ugh, Yun-chan's mother makes me sick. Seriously, when your son comes to you, crying his eyes out you don't slap him across the face! How hard is that to understand! Sheesh! That stupid woman. It's a wonder that Yun-chan and Aaya grew up to be such wonderful people with a mother like that. Though it seems like maybe after the career counseling fiasco she's begun to see the error of her ways. Maybe?

"Hey! Don't beat yourself up for being a bad mom!" Haha, good job Kyoko-san. _ Very good chapter. I really enjoyed it. Adorable, though somehow heartbreaking at the same time. Please update when you can!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Intriguing... Yuki's mom's a jerk. Please update soon.

-Kiki
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
I love it!

Please update soon!

Amanda
Yukiru-4-eva chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
aw... this story is so cute! and so sad!

i hope that you continue it soon! i love it already!

please checkout my story too!

thanks,