Reviews for Blood and Wine are Red
sgs09 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was so much fun to read! I loved recognizing all of the people that Sam and Dean helped. 3 (It reminded me of another story titled: "Bookclub" I think by K Hanna Karosey)

It was just so much fun to see everyone so concerned for Sammy. And I loved the scene in the bar when Frank told his buddy they had to find another bar. ;)

sgs09
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
yay! it's nice hearing about the good people in the world, even if they can't do anything. nice to hear about people who believe xD

...it would be cool though if you were to expand on this though...ya know, sequel, companion piece...
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Yay for out boys! THis was an interesting look at what other people think. Good job.
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was really good i liked it and all the helped people believing that Sam's inncent wonderful. You should expand on this, it's really got possibilities.

happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
astarael7th chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Beautiful story. One of the best that I've ever read.
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was pretty cool!
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I like this story, however I would have loved it if some of the people came in and testified for him. So at least the brothers would know that their work is appreciated. Of course that would probably make it more of a circus... I still liked it. I can't wait for Thursday's episode that has Hendrickson again.
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Awesome. Just, awesome.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
SO TOTALLY AWESOME.
casus17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
hey, just found your story, and had to tell you how much i loved it. it was freaking awesome.

whenever i think of the cops catching our fave bros, i just know there's no way they'd be convicted. partly cause its tv and they're the heroes, but more because they've saved all these people and while one person is crazy, and two is strange coincidence, with the amount of people they've saved, there's no way they wouldn't be believed... though i doubt it would be good cause then the whole world would know about them...

nice story.
jetsfanforlyfe chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh. My. God. That was brilliant. I just found it while browsing through random Supernatural fics, and I can't get over how brilliant that was. Absolutely fantastic. I love the references to people they've helped, and I loved how Sam just stayed silent, knowing Dean'd help him. Absolutely stunning.

Great job!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was brilliant. I LOVED it. Absolutely. Seriously.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I had a little trouble remembering where all these people were, but I'm assuming that some of them are original cases, since it was stated that this is a few years in the future.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
What a great story! I love the multiple perspectives. It's always interesting to note all the lives the winchesters have changed with their heroic actions. Very well portrayed. Thanks.
fuzzylemon chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I love it. Just love it.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »