Reviews for Blood and Wine are Red
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I had a little trouble remembering where all these people were, but I'm assuming that some of them are original cases, since it was stated that this is a few years in the future.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
What a great story! I love the multiple perspectives. It's always interesting to note all the lives the winchesters have changed with their heroic actions. Very well portrayed. Thanks.
fuzzylemon chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I love it. Just love it.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I really enjoyed this. I loved seeing all the past characters from their cases reacting to the arrest. It was a nice change of perspective, I thought.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was COOL! Haha.. the Winchesters win again! Although I wonder exactly how Sam escaped. I know Dean had something to do with it.
Little Halo chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
fantastic truly fantastic
JourneyoftheLost chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I really liked that story. I think it was written very well. I liked the point of view. It is different from what I usually read and it was good.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aw, this is lovely. I adored the last two lines. *_*
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
i absolutely loved it . so well written such a great ending.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wonderful and chilling.
04238 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007

Aw... so intense, so powerful, and I was like... Brilliant. Perfect. What a plot. Aw... made me feel made about all the people that saw Sammy as guilty... gr...

On my favs... duh
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
What a wonderful story.

You did a great job incorporating familiar faces from the brothers past into your story.

Whenever the police bring up the murder charges against Dean, I always think of all the people the brothers have helped, but what character witnesses would they be, as no one would believe them.

I love how Sam kept quiet and just waited. He knew that Dean was out there, bidding his time and in the end they were reunited. People can be brainwashed by what they see on TV, but the ones who really know the Winchesters, know the truth.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
carocali chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh, what a totally cool idea! I love this! I love that Sam just sits and says nothing. But, what CAN he say? No one will believe them. i love that Andy was going to go and try and help, but was trying to stave off the Demon. What a neat weaving of stories to make this come together!

Well done!

Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/30/2007

Had me tearing up at the end because I was happy for Sam!

Way to go!