Reviews for Blood and Wine are Red
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was COOL! Haha.. the Winchesters win again! Although I wonder exactly how Sam escaped. I know Dean had something to do with it.
Little Halo chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
fantastic truly fantastic
CelticClover chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I really liked that story. I think it was written very well. I liked the point of view. It is different from what I usually read and it was good.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aw, this is lovely. I adored the last two lines. *_*
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
i absolutely loved it . so well written such a great ending.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wonderful and chilling.
04238 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
My GOD this is completely SELF-DESTRUCTIVE YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

Aw... so intense, so powerful, and I was like... Brilliant. Perfect. What a plot. Aw... made me feel made about all the people that saw Sammy as guilty... gr...

On my favs... duh
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
What a wonderful story.

You did a great job incorporating familiar faces from the brothers past into your story.

Whenever the police bring up the murder charges against Dean, I always think of all the people the brothers have helped, but what character witnesses would they be, as no one would believe them.

I love how Sam kept quiet and just waited. He knew that Dean was out there, bidding his time and in the end they were reunited. People can be brainwashed by what they see on TV, but the ones who really know the Winchesters, know the truth.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
carocali chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh, what a totally cool idea! I love this! I love that Sam just sits and says nothing. But, what CAN he say? No one will believe them. i love that Andy was going to go and try and help, but was trying to stave off the Demon. What a neat weaving of stories to make this come together!

Well done!

:D

Caroline
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
THAT WAS AMAZING!

Had me tearing up at the end because I was happy for Sam!

Way to go!
red121 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Loved this. That's all.
Marnie chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I like how this sounded. It was heart-wrenching, sort of, mostly.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Another great fic. I just finished gem's and it did help to read that first. Two wonderful stories about the goodness in our boys. They certainly have had a string of bad luck, though. And yes, they are screwed. You know how I love how you write both Sam and Dean and this one-shot tug at my heart. Thanks for sharing.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was pretty amazing.
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh, wow. This was fantastic. The moments of all the people Sam and Dean saved intersperced with those saying they were cruel heartless killers was truly inspired.

You know what struck me most about this? The fact that you managed a Sam or Dean gets caught fic without ever going into any details of how the boys themselves dealt with it. You let the entire story be told by the outsiders and it was extremely effective.

And I love that they're called the brothers grim. That made me smile.

Excellent job.