Reviews for Blood and Wine are Red
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
cool story, and poor sam. It would kill him to be viewed like that. I wonder what they would do now, because their faces are known by everyone now, it's not like they could continue to hunt and talk to people. Everyone knows a version of them.
PissedOffEskimo chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Nicley done.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
dude, if Kripke does this, right at the end, then the world is a bitchingly perfect place.

just reviewed on lj, but will do so here aswell. So good. Says so much but it isn't overwhelming with anything unneccessary. Everything had a point, concise, clear, well written and awesome :D
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what does that mean, "complete"? "Complete" as in "end of story"? Because that is so NOT end of story! WHERE THE HECK IS DEAN? What was HE doing when his brother was getting a life sentence? And where has Sam gone NOW?

...So not end of story...*grumble*

But I'm really offending you now, aren't I? Telling you all this? I'm sorry...I really don't mean to. And I only get this worked up over stuff I really, really, REALLY like! So...offense negated? I hope?

Well, anyways. I think it's become obvious what I think, but let me wrap it up all neat-like.

Loved, loved, LOVED the story. Really.

...But I still think that isn't the end. I'd love to see a sequel. Of course, if YOU don't foresee a sequel, and you, as the writer, feel that it's done, then I completely understand that, and I know there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. That's just my opinion, as a reader.

And now I've rambled on long enough, and it's time for me to leave you alone to come up with more wonderful stories! TTFN!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
barring dismisal or acquittal, this would be my preferred ending for a situation like that. great job!
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh, cool! Love this idea - somehow I sensed throughout the whole thing that Dean would get Sam out, so I didn't feel any huge anticipation, and just decided to enjoy the ride and the characters.

I can just see Sam sitting in a courtroom like that, watching silently, waiting for the moment when his brother bails him out. And I LOVE that you don't explain how they did it - it really adds to the outsider's perspective of the piece that you made the espacpe ambiguous as well.

Awesome job, Refur. This is the stuff good one-shots are made of.
taniapretender chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
i've always thought if it had to come to a trial, there would be hundreds of people to write to the Jury, to tell them who the Winchesters really were. There would be half america hoping the boys wouldn't go to jail, because it would actually be safer around if they weren't.

you exposed that really beautifully. It's very nicely written, and I love the feelings you get from the OCs ... Thank you !
BeanButterfly chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This was fabulous! It was visceral for me. I have to go read your recs now. Anyway, I love that Sam was quiet throughout the trial and sentencing. I really enjoyed this.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4