Reviews for Meet the Flintstones
mahmood chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
lizbeth chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
write the whole thing
musicnote93 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
First of all I hate the flinstones. I mean what wife in her right mind would let her husband go bowling and have his dinner in the table when he got back? That is just slave labor! And that Barney charecter, I don't know he seems kinda shady. U can't have a shady charecter like that barney Rubble when your rating is K for kids. I mean with a last name like rubble! How realiable can the guy be?

-Your adoring fan
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
Allison chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I thought this was a really good story. I hope that it gets updated so that I can find out what happens when the new neighbors come into the picture!
Cherryll chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I like it / love it so please update
PeppyDaMan chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Man, I never knew that The Flintstones recieved crappy stories, until I saw this. I say that it's indeed and excellent story and I'm looking foward to see it continued. YAY FLINTSTONES!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This is a good start just one thing tried to make the game system a little more primative. I agree this is a lot better then the other fics staying quite ture toi the show.
Cherryll chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
looƦs to be a good story please update I hope many will write some more stories
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I gotta say this - this is devinitely becoming perhaps the best Flintstones fanfic yet (because there are barely any Flintstones fanfics, and that usually tend to be poorly-done, crappy, overrated, etc.). However, I can see that you're staying true to the characters, and that you're actually building up on the Flintstones.

And that's all I ave to say, regarding this chapter. I can't wait to see the new neighbors. ;)