Reviews for Love is Immortal
seoji chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
cool,very nice,you should write more chapters
Amerasu II chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I really like your story! So is it going on? (pleeaaas!)
Demoness Gone Insane chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
You really should update soon, this is really intresting, im just now rereading the whole Memory, Sorrow and Thorn seriese and on a whim looked up fanfictions, this is the one that caught my attention so like cool! Please update soon.
Lady Kickass chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
I love this story so far! really really interesting. I love when you describe the city, that's my favorite parts. please keep writing, the world needs more Tad Williams fanfics!
Kelly chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Please update! It is a wonderful story and I want to read more.
Speakfire chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
It's a real shame you haven't continued this story. It's one of the best Tad Williams based stories that I've found on the entire internet. I hope your muse returns. Would love to see King Seoman make an appearance too!
hakatri chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
I definitely liked your story, even though it seems like you probably won't continue with it...

It's been more than ten years since I've read the books, so I don't remember a lot of the details, but your writing kinda made me want to go back and read it all again.
olifantje-emma chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
I like the story. It's something new :p

Bye, O_E
MiniHorseGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
WOW! This chapter was great! Keep up the great writing! I can't wait to find out what you write next! I love this series.
Serke chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
WOW! I totaly loved it! I salut you my felow Jiriki admirer ;D I wish that I could write something more about your exelent writing but my poor english prevent me... Xd
zita01 chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
You want a review? Of course, but don't blame me for the mistakes I make. It's a shame, my English ist not good enough to express how much I like your writing. And I love your Jiriki. When I read the books I always liked him the, I liked Eolair, too but the Sithi was my favorite. Many thanks that I could now read a story with him as a main character.
Silent Invictus chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
WE! Another wonderful chapter my dear!

_ I wish I could get out of this solid concrete writer's block I'm molded into.

I have an idea... you distract Medusa and I'll try and make a run for it! Are you willing to help? Please? Maybe then I could get something done!

Keep writing luv

Kimsa chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This is a great story! Please update soon!
zita01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007

I like it very much. Please write more.
Silent Invictus chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I just can't possibly wait for another chapter! _

I guess I have to! Oh well