Reviews for Wicked THE MUSICAL Parody!
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is brilliant.
SamIAm7254 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was so awesome!
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
HAHA! This was hilarious! I was laughing my face off!
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
LMAO THIS JUST ABOUT MADE ME PISS MYSELF LAUGHING
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I thought this how story was hilariously !AWESOME! so instead instead of writing a one lined review saying just that, I thought I'd write you a list of the quotes that I found especially hilariously !AWESOME! And here they are:

Nessa: Poor big sis, I pity you.

Elphaba: What do you mean my sister rooms with a freaky old lady? MAGIC

Nessa: That is, until you start casting inexplicably strange spells.

Father: I SHUN green babies!

Baby Elphaba: Well, I shun you, too.

Elphaba: Wow, since I have all of this potential, there's probably going to be a celebration throughout Oz in my honor! More undisclosed foreshadowing

Students: We love you, Galinda!

Galinda: I love you too, now go shun my roommate.

Elphaba: I know sniff. That just reminds me, I should ahem COMMIT SUICIDE.

Elphaba: I'M MELTING! (Please be smarter than most of Oz, Glinda) MELTING!

Glinda: OH NO! ELPHIE MELTED!

Elphaba: God, Glinda, don't be a ditz.

( MEGALOL)

Glinda: Let's play pin the guilt on the Wizard, especially since we're right!

The Wizard: OH NO! NOT ONE OF THOSE SHOWS THAT COMES FULL CIRCLE!

( Bigger MEGALOL)

So, yes, the above are my favourite parts, but I pretty much loved it all. Great job and thanks for sharing because it put a smile on my face and now I'm off to listen to my Wicked Soundtrack :)
Latte chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love this, it's hilarious!
Artemis Tiggular chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Snicker. Lolz. :) Way to have 'em point out the obvious. specially during as long as ur mine. Hehe. Yeah. :)

AT
whatthepho chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Glinda: I’d be absolutely terrified if I didn’t know it was you.

haha I would too!
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
OMIGOD LMAO! also scaring small children cause your story made me actually phsically cry i was laughing so much and now i have eyeliner smudged all round my eyes likean uber-goth...

god that sory was SO COMPLETLY GENIUS! lol WINGIFY! TINMAN'D!

i pull your hair

i take your hat
Sweet Lunacy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hahahaha, this is brilliant. Loved it!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Oh that was hilarious! I am sitting here laughing. I was gonna copy and paste some favorite lines, but now I realize that it's too hard to just pick a few...
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love this... I love it so much... (Damn... I miss the puppet show theater... Is there a mirror site.)

The thing is, I could see some of the puppets in my head too easily. (Especially Prettyful Elphaba That one was eerily clear in my head)

Quite possibly the best line Fiyero said (Who got just about all the best lines...)

Fiyero: Well, everybody knows what happened tonight, it’s just hard to show it on a stage while maintaining some of the actors’ dignity.

(It is quite possibly the most kid-friendly getting-real-crap-past-the-radar parental bonus in the history of acting.)
sparkycircuit chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is the best parody I've seen in a long time. And I've read a fair amount of parodies. *cough*DoaRentparody*cough*

Excuse me.
HC0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This is painfully hysterical. I can't even list my favorite lines, because there are too many of them. I hereby command you to do this with other books/musicals/etc. Or else.
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
still love this one, adding it to favorites!

Glinda: Wait! I haven’t had enough time to mourn my best buddy!

Monkeys: Just get in the bubble.

Scarecrow: HEY! Remember me? Elphaba, get out of there.

Elphaba: OMG FIYERO YOU’RE ALIVE!

Scarecrow: You saved my life.

Elphaba: Well, no duh. That’s why you’re here. huggles!

The Wizard: I’m running out of words in my Microsoft Word thesaurus. There’s one other good one left…‘Wonderful’?

hehe so funny! HUGGLES!