Reviews for For the Children
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Loved it!
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was very cute. I applaud you.
purplepam chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
this is pretty good... great idea!
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I totally heart all your Yachiru, Zaraki stories. You totally nail them. Yachiru treating every battle like a game is a sad reality that Byakuya has never experienced. Thanks, I had a really great time reading it.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Really funny, with hints of sadness. I loved it!
every shadow has its twin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I loved it it was the funnest thing ive every read. Byakuya and Yachiru is the best characters.
Zogeta chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Thank you for a lovely story, and some insight into all three of these wonderful characters :)
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I loved it! I like the story, the reasoning more so though.
Chocolate Thunder chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
OKAY
Summertime Sasuke chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I like this side of Byakuya XD
Laora chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is pretty much amazing. I was intrigued by the summary-I've never seen a story involving Kenpachi, Yachiru, and Byakuya before-but the ending was the icing on the cake. I can't quite remember if that's mentioned in canon or not, how they made fighting into a game for her, but it was remarkably touching. I never thought about it.

I look forward to reading the rest of your stories! Keep up the awesome writing :)
skele-gro chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
D'aww...
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I remember I read this fic years ago, I'm so glad I could find it again cause it left me a huge impression. It's really wonderfully written and makes me love the 11th division even more (and I didn't know that was possible)
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Great read! Amusing story, good job! :)
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I've really loved this story. Your characters are very similiar to the originals.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »