Reviews for InkLove
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That is the first real Elinor/Darius piece I've found. Please, please, please write more. It was fantastic! They're my favorite pairing!
riarox chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aww. elinor and darius are totally meant for each other in my opinion 3! Please update soon!
Haladflire65 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Next chappie! Next chappie! You're doin' great! Update soon!
Eowyn chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
I think the story is pretty good so far. I hope more chapters are in the making, and I like the Meggie Farid relationship. Good luck!
Me chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
wow - isn't darius younger and elinor a lot older? i didn't expect them to fall in love. but i really like your story. although things between Farid and Meggie seem a little forced. are you gonna add more romance?
A chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
HOLY CRAP...that was really unexpected for a young man to makeout with a frigin 80 year old woman.
sakurabloom1124 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
this is a really good story you should continue
Basement-Harem chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
pretty good pretty good, well it really really awsome! but one thing is that the way you ended it. it just felt like it just stopped, but you said that at the end of the chapter already.
some chick chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Damn School. ARGH!
axellover8 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
love ur story! keep up the fantastic work.
SteelStar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
the eniglish title is going to be 'inkdawn', the the original german tittle translates to 'inkblood' or 'inkdeath'. interesting story by the way. is dustfinger in it?