Reviews for Perpetual Twilight
TokyoEbara chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
I really like your story! My favorite chapter was chapter 14 because I was listening to a really soft song while I read it and I almost fell asleep...

Speaking of sleep, it's 1:57 am...

Please update so that I can read more!
MysteriousEyez chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
I just read your story and I love it, can't wait for this to be updated!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
I have a slight idea to who Isshin was talking to ;

Mhmm, things are getting interesting! I really want to heard the story Isshin had told Urahara lol xP
Ryu-kanjin chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
This is my first bleach fanfic and im not dissapionted.

Very good story and char development!

I'm looking forword to the next chapter!
Withdrawn chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
Wow, very nice. The scene between Isshin and Uruhara was, overall, my favorite. I'm not saying the others were bad, but I just think that Isshin is awesome and there is so not enough fan fiction about him. Beyond even that, of course, there's the fact that the scene itself was well written, and your little examination of Uruhara's thoughts was pretty good, especially the bit about how Isshin behaved when he was a captain, and how Byakuya eventually took over the squad that he'd commanded. Other than that, the scene with Aizen, Grimmjow, and Gin was really good, the characters were all portrayed really accurately, and it's a nice little teaser for what may be coming next. Now, as for the scene between Uryu and Orihime... I have to say that if you're trying to portray Uryu as the cold and logical type, then he'd probably already understand Orihime's reasoning. Certainly, if he does have some kind of romantic interest, or at least an incredibly strong friendship with Orihime, he'd be a bit less calm and factual, but Ichigo's not only also a friend, but a rival, and I think he'd be willing to say 'no, wait, this isn't Ichigo' but I dunno, that's just my opinion. Other than that, the way you described Uryu's... flustered reactions was wonderful. Look forward to more (and, while I'm certainly not trying to convince you to rewrite the story or anything, I will totally worship you as a god of fanfiction if you manage to get in a scene of Ichigo realizing 'oh wow, my dad was a captain shinigami...' There's only one other I've managed to find on and it doesn't detail the after shock, just Ichigo's initial reaction.) Really good chapter!
Shinkicker chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
Wow, this story is incredible. I really do enjoy the way that you have written it. The characters are near perfect personality and all. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
JadeRent chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
GREAT JOB! It's becoming a amazing Bleach saga and I can't wait to read more! The whole story comes off much better when I can read it in big chunks at a time, so just so you know, I'll probably wait every two or three chapters before I review. You're doing such a great job, I wish you the best of luck in your perfect characterization and wonderful story telling. Good luck!
JadeRent chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
Sorry I haven't been able to get to the story and review sooner. Darn that thing called life that gets in the way, lol. But great chapter! Your Ishida and Ichigo interaction was absolutely perfect and kept me laughing. That was really awesome. I don't even like Ishida that much, but you really had me. I'm off to read the next chapter! Can't wait!
shinghua chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
Despite how this chapter seemed to be mainly explanatory narrative and 'build up,' the piece didn't really drag. The details are both clear and thorough. I only hope that I understood everything correctly!
Devonne chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
This story keeps getting more & more fascinating, and everyone seems more or less in character. Aside from the occasional typo (usually "it's" instead of "its"), your grammar, sentence structure, etc. is better than usual too. BtW, it's "Zangetsu" not "Zangestu" or did you deliberately change that for a story-related purpose?
Zerachinhime chapter 16 . 1/8/2008
Wow... Now I"m REALLY getting excited! You're setting up a doozie of a plot twist, aren't you? .

Please keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter~
incarnadine.roses chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
LOL at the bed lump XD

imagine that in the anime!

The story's getting even more interesting!

UPDATE SOON!
incarnadine.roses chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
This chapter is the cutest and sweetest thing!

LOTS OF ICHIRUKI STUFF!

ME LOVE!
The-Shadow002 chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
This is an excellent story, your chapters are a good length and well paced and structured, grammar on the whole is good except you have a tendency to not put a space between the occasional word or name your plot is also very intriguing and entertaining. Your characterisations are excellent and I can only hope for some more fluff between Rukia and Ichigo considering how well done it's been so far. The relationships between the characters are also very well done and not out of character at all. I'm looking forward to your future chapters, great work.
LavenderSkies chapter 15 . 1/4/2008
Yay! Ishida! I'm glad he at least has some part in the story. haha. I do feel bad for Orihime. Perhaps Ishida should do more after school specials. LOL!
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »