Reviews for Perpetual Twilight
JadeRent chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
Great way to get me excited for the next chapter! Of course after Ichigo and Rukia have a real nice bonding moment, something has to come in and muck things up. That line with Orihime was so sad. Simple, but really nicely written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
o-o eh... Someone other than the 1st division caption knows where the key is? O_O *gasp* :O

Thanks for the update was looking forward to this chapter xP
LavenderSkies chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
Yay for multiple updates and plot development! I'm so happy this story hasn't been abandoned! I like your original hollow character. Makes things interesting. And as usual,your character interactions are a fun read. D
SweetestChick chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
Another great chapter! I'm very curious about that strange hollow...
Withdrawn chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
Well now, this is interesting. Definitely a good fan fic. You're characterizations of how they'd all act in this sort of situation seem to be very spot-on. Admittedly, I'm sort of going to complain because it sounds like the solution that's being aimed for would completely rob Ichigo of Hollow powers, and while he doesn't neccissarily need them, I like the idea of the hero existing in the twilight, with the powers of both realms. Either way, I look forward to more.
JadeRent chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
oh yah, you're back! Really smart chapter. The interactions between the older and more mature characters really played out well and make the plot seem more involved. Good job!
Icewind Alchemist chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
You know the drill! Update ASAP!
OB chapter 12 . 11/8/2007
I absolutely love it! It's got plot, mystery, suspense, romance... I couldn't help but read the story from the very beging again.

Please update soon!
Lone Wulffe chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
Cliffy! We need more IchiRuki development! Updates, please!
superninjamonkey chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
Interesting.
TheLegalAssassin chapter 11 . 10/1/2007
You. Update. ASAP.
kou haruko 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
WOW i'm so impressed by this story! It's not often that you find an awesome bleach fic that ALSO has excellent grammar! I love how the story is written in a mature and serious manner.

And of course, i'm a die hard ichiruki fan so I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE INTIMATE ICHIRUKI MOMENTS!

XD
JadeRent chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
What an amazing story you're writing! You've got a creative and unique plot, it's well written, everyone is in perfect character. Jeez, it's just awesome! Thank you so much for writing and I hope you write a lot more! Seriously, I could read your story instead of watching Bleach. Yeah. It's that good. I'll stop sucking up and let you write some more now.
Goku's Daughter chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
Sorry it took so long...! been very busy!

But I like where things are going and waiting for some IchiRuki moments, no matter how small. ) Im too tired to make a proper review... Keep up the good work.

GD

kiss kiss
LavenderSkies chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
Wow! I love your story! Great plot. Can't wait to find out who that mysterious figure in Hueco Mundo is. I really like how Byakuya's brotherly concern shows through. And Urahara's sarcastic jabs at Byakuya are priceless! The scene where Hollow Ichigo was trying to kill Orihime was creepily excellent. They humor sprinkled in to break up the drama is great. Otherwise the intensity might make it too difficult to read. Just some typos here and there. Other than that, it's all good. Looking forward to your next update! D
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »