Reviews for Flickers of Ascension Unseen
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 9/2
Loved it
Exia chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
How do you do this? Pack so much emotion and feeling into your writing? Your stories are beautiful. But I'm left wrung out at the end of them. Reading your stories is like climbing a mountain. The view on the way up is beautiful, but it isn't until you reach the top that you see the whole thing. And even as happy as you are, you're exhausted.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Beautiful. I'm not so good with words so it's hard for me to express how much you made me feel with your story. But right now I'm deeply moved thanks to you. So, thank you.
willowminnow chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Yes, this! This is how you do Snarry. Oh my gosh, I just read this twice in a row, once last night and then again just now because I was worried I may have missed something in my half asleep state. By golly this is just stunning and lovely and yes! Yes.
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is one of the best OS I've ever read! Really amazing.

Elkei Snape
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely wonderful. Such an endearing love story. I seriously could not put this story down... Loved every moment of it. Your depiction of Snape here is brilliant...and believable. It is sometimes difficult to convingingly portray Severus Snape who's in love without making him seem sappy. You have achievef this! I honestly cannot get the image of Severus using a lock of his own hair to make ring for a distraught Harry out of my head! And that was only 1 of many lovely moments you created. Beautiful. My only regret is not having more details about that 'climax engendered by Severus' silky whispers.' Would have loved to read about that !

Anyway... Congrats on this story. One of my very favorites. Why the hell dont you have more reviews for this story? If I could...I'd give you twenty more. :)
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was simply, amazingly beautiful. Thank you so much for an astonishing story... I loved every syllable.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was brilliant! Great job!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
wonderful ! an so impressive.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i find this strangely powerful. thank you.
Rurur chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I asolutely! adored this! :)
ano chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
this was just beautiful.
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
A-Spirit,

I love your fics and how you write them; they have a beautiful, ethereal quality that I somtimes try to emulate in my own fics. I havent visited your profile in such a long while that I was maddeningly pleased to see there were more gorgeous oneshots to read. I have a lot of your fics printed out, you know. :P

Anyway, I doubt you will ever finish Cindermans kiss, but I want you to know that I still re-read it and wish it were complete, sometimes. If you ever get the inclination to write a new multi-chapter, you can count on me to review every chapter in detail :)

To this particular fic; it was the first post-DH story that I have really truly liked, and I have read many. Good work and keep up your amazing writing; I would be interested to see any original work you write as well.

Cosette
Terra chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was so sad and beautiful it made me want to cry. A brilliant story in every way!
Insane Pocky Addict chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
So. Good. I don't even know how to explain it, it's just brilliantly written and completely beautiful. 3