Reviews for Starting with a Hat
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Aww, that was really cute!

I really enjoyed the angst in this story and I'm glad that Yuki and Kyo are friends now.

Good thing that Yuki made Kyo that hat for his birthday - I thought it was really sweet.

The last line was sad and happy so I guess we can say it was a bittersweet line. But I'm glad that their relationship is finally mending now. :)
Mi-chan chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
No, I'm happy it isn't yaoi! Thank you so much! It's so good to read a non-yaoi Yuki-Kyo fanfiction. Arigatou-gozaimasu!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Aa that was... hm. magnificent! and i loved the way yuki thought he might look up to kyou as a father figure.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
hi this is a good story, what happens next?
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
That was erally sweet in a funny type of way. It kinda made me tear up a little so it was sappy a little. But it really made me smile, so good job! You should do a chapie on Tohru and Kyo's wedding and the way it affects Yuki and Kyo's friendship.!
mousecat chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Father figure? How cute!
Jynx'sbox chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Wow, this is cool. I don't think this chapter is weaker, Yuki's point of view has always seemed a tad bit more mellow than Kyo's so it's not weak. He seems more sad while Kyo seems more conflicted. Very good chapter, love it.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
This was a super good chapter! I didn't think the ending was that weak though. A smile can tell a lot of things. Smiles are also, sometimes the most important thing you can have. And sometimes we just need someone else to bring it out!

;P

Keep goin'

Ritchan-San
Inulvr89 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
I really like this so far, it's great how you did both of their viewpoints. Very well written, I'll be looking forward to the update.
Shizmoo chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
I hope you get better soon! I think I'm coming down with something also. Sad...Anyway, it's okay that it's not a yaoi. Not all of them have to be. This was really cute! They even smiled at eachother! So hopefully they will have more freindly interaction. Ya know like talking to eachother. Get better and update soon! Shizmoo
emerald kikyou chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
soo cute! I love your story! please update soon!

this is going to my fave!
emerald kikyou chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
this is so cute! I love this!

poor yuki I felt really sad for him when he tried to give kyo the hat T_T poor thing he judt wanted to be friends with kyo.

finaly a fic that writs yuki and kyo as friends _ I am so happy it is rare to find a fic about freindship it eaither enemys or romance so I am glad this is frienship _
Lady Akifuyu chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Wah! This is really good I'm so glad you updated it! No, no. I don't hate you. You write really well even though you're sick. I'm a bit disappointed it isn't Kyou/Yuki though but whatever! I still love it! Good job!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
*puts on story alert* Okay! This was such a good begining! I hope you find the time to update real soon because this is too good to let die!
Jynx'sbox chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow, I'm loving this so far. This deserves way more than just six, seven including myself, reviews. This is really cool.