Reviews for Fell in love with the Game
tentenshi31 chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
Uhm actually I don't know what to day and this might sound really harsh but towards the end of the story I just wanna have them all get hit by truck, be dead and get this over with. I mean so much promiscuity and spineless heroes be like the least thing you'd want in a story. All in all I was really mind-fucked in a bad way. I hope you improve your character development and such because the way they changed throughout the story was just disappointing.
anime4life chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
well to tell the truth you scared the shit out of me dammn her DEAD this story wouldnt be the same love the suprize kinda felt like you wanted to end it fast but still loved it THANKS I LOVED THIS STORY!
Dandy352 chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
I never thought she'd come back like that. I thought she was alive when he saw her in the wedding. This story got me still awake at 12:16 in the morning! It's so dramatic!
Dandy352 chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
"I'm just a girl, I don't deserve to be a train wreck that everyone wants to see..."

I love this line.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It's your first person POV? I love it!
Birdie chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
I liked your fanfic. The plot was interesting.

One thing I really want to comment on is your rating for this fanfic. To me, I would not let my 13/14 sister read this. I would say that at times there was a lot of course language and some scenes I would classify as really explicit. I don't want younger kids to get corrupted because of this.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the flow of the story and your writing style. Nice job.
ShannonxD chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I noticed that Sakura is always staring or making eye contact with syaoran like alll the time . Cute
ShannonxD chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Amazing beginning. I'm loving how you have 25 chapters to this! More for me to read! Yay! I highly dislike stories that have amazing beginnings but the author decides to put up like 4 chapters and then disappears for the next 3 years! Whoooop! 25 chapters! Yay
Akiko Cake chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
Oh God. You killed me! I hate you. But I really love your story. Nice one. Nice surprise. I hate you for that. But I still live it. Haha.
anime chic chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
this is one of those rare instances where i still would have liked it even if sakura stayed dead, that would have been the only fitting punishment for shaoron being an ass all throughout the story. still finding out that she was alive was still welcome considering that shao was already a new man at that time
pikachu2510 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
i think the story was awesome! i started cryin wen i found out that Sakura was dead, in the middle i was gettin annoyed by how Syaoran couldnt make up his mind between Sakura & Yuri (think thats how u spell it) keep up the good work! cant w8 2 read ur other stories
hybridvenom chapter 25 . 5/21/2009
i luv ur story! :D
alynawatlovers chapter 25 . 4/9/2009
I was so worried that they wouldn't get together! What's with Becca? Do you realize that she's the one that Syaoran dumped Sakura for in the first place? But, yeah... going on... IT'S SO GOD!
White Blossoms chapter 25 . 1/20/2009
Yay I thought possibly that Yelan may have had something to do with it! Great chapter! Great story! Great effort and work!

White Blossoms
White Blossoms chapter 24 . 1/20/2009
Hm I wonder what your going to throw at us? Great chapter!

White Blossoms