Reviews for The Sapphire Ninja Chronicles
Miorochi chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Go Yune-chan! she whooped sasukes butt! I love this story!
leBearPolar chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
it was funny when Yune suddenly pinned Sasuke down!your story is going really well...can't wait for the next chapter!
RainEndlessly chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Haha Sasuke just got served! I've always found it funny when Sasuke loses for some reasons. Anywho that was pretty good!
IceCreamXD chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Sweet. Update soon, I'd like to see what happens. Just don't make sasuke too OC or Oc at all if you can? The story is very interesting. Continue soon.
leBearPolar chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
THAT WAS SO GOOD! Yune is so sweet, but I can't belive Neji blushed! That was surprising...
RainEndlessly chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Whoa this a cool story. Keep it up! I'm really enjoying this!
Yimi Makuya chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
thanks for the compliment! keep up the work! i get so excited when you update, so don't keep me waiting!
leBearPolar chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
That was really good! Ok...I'm Trisha, the one the that didn't have an account at first. Now, I have an account. Anyway, your story is good so far. Just update soon!
scione chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
keep it up.
Silentlamb chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
aw... so cute. I swear. Neji, come on, you can do better then that. -sigh- whatcha gonna do.

You capture the essence of the characters fairly well. Please continue.
Silentlamb chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Oops, sorry about not reviewing this chapter so late, but... My email things kinda stupid. But whatcha gonna do?

So, this chapter is kinda cool as a filler. Yune's quick tempered isn't she? Nice. See you next chapter.
Yimi Makuya chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!_
Yimi Makuya chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
great story! keep it up!_
scione chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
your not gona get yune and naruto to hate one anuther are you por boy got anuth hate on him i would of let the dang fox go to kill them ass wipes
Silentlamb chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Oh my gosh, I think its awesome! I'm not a particular fan of oc, but this one just might be different! This one, I just might like. Please continue so I can read it.