Reviews for Paying the Price
Nadamalki chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Amazing story! Loved the Dean whumpage you had going on, don't know if I should be alarmed that I loved it so much haha!

Seriously though, suspense from beginning to end, I loved the last couple of chapters, so tense yet heartfelt. The birthday scene nearly killed me! Probably my favorite scene out of the whole story!

Thank you so much for sharing!
montez chapter 28 . 8/6/2010
I think I started this story back when you were working on it. I just now got back to reading it, sorry. this was really a good story.

I'm a big angst/hurt fic person, loved how everyone got a little of that, though Dean was really worrying me for while. and of course you couldn't not see Caleb's little collapse coming once Dean finally woke up.

I'm glad I finally came back to this, it was amazing!

Montez
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
another chapter down, onto the next, thanks Nicole
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Just found this story through a google search and can't wait to see where you take it. I hope there's some hurt Sam to come, thanks Nicole.
Stephanie chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
I like your stories but I was wondering why it is that you use the term 'ya' inplace of you and your. I can understand it for you sometimes, I mean I know that every once in a while people do say 'ya' because it is easier to say, but using it inplace of your just sounds lazy and stupid. That's not saying anything against your righting skills because I really do enjoy your stories but maybe for future references you could use you and your more often as to sound not quite so moronic and refined.

#Peace#

Stephanie
Enkidu07 chapter 28 . 12/26/2007
Great story! I clicked on it randomly and had no idea what I was getting myself into :) Definitely caught my attention! So hard to get anything done when all of these stories are just sitting here begging to be read!
adder574 chapter 28 . 6/23/2007
My bad, read this loved it and realized I forgot to review. Excellant job on this chapter. I like how Caleb covered for John and that he admitted it to Dean. Please tell me your planning on writing something else.
Sam666 chapter 28 . 6/20/2007
Amazing ending. Loved the Dean and John moment so much
Ridley chapter 28 . 6/19/2007
Tara,

You did such an amazing job with this long and complex story. You should feel extremely proud of it. It flowed and came full circle, with a wonderful ending. It had angst and hurt/comfort and so many great details. I'm a sucker for the family ending and you didn't let me down. I loved all the Dean insight and the Sam moments, as well as the Caleb and John. The journal was so sweet. I could go on about the relationships, but I know I've written before that you do those so well. Your JOhn has grown and I really like the dimensions. Thank you for putting all the hard work into this. Now...when's the next one.

Great work!

Ridley
LArkless chapter 28 . 6/18/2007
Hey Tara..whew you weren’t lying when you said it was long were you lol..but the longer the better for me, I can’t believe this story is over it was definitely one of the best I’ve ever read so thanks for keeping me hooked for so long! :D

Just a few things I wanted to comment on about this chapter was that as always the banter between Caleb and Dean was great..with the fainting and the hair hehe..it amused me :)

Also when Dean was throwing up I loved the fact that Sam and Caleb where there straight away..the three of them together are great :D

And I was so happy that Dean got to celebrate his birthday and was with people who care about him..he deserves that..Sam is too cute and when he gave him the key ring I had a big grin on my face lol and Caleb is lovely..i love the face that he cares so much about Dean but tries to hide it by being cocky..just like dean himself hehe and when Caleb was really getting into singing happy birthday that was funny :D It was so sweet when he gave him the preset on behalf of John because he didn't want Dean to feel let down, even though he found out it wasn't from his dad..it was still sweet :) and then he had Dean a present himself too aw :D

Also i wanted to comment on the conversation that John and Dean had, it was needed after everything and was written in a good way :) Ok so that was long lol..but I loved the end of the story and felt the need to leave a long review hehe..i’ll speak to you soon and you know I’ll be looking out for more of your stories in the future :D:D

Laura :)
NathMG chapter 28 . 6/18/2007
I can't believe it's over. I loved how Caleb gave his present to John, and I'm really glad Dean figured it out. Gotta love that Deuce card. The conversation between John and Dean was very real, just how I would expect them to deal with each other, and you tied it all into the series at the end with Dean promising himself that he'll never return to Lawrence. Perfect!

I can't wait for your next project. Hope to hear from you again soon:-)
Rhiannon Bran chapter 28 . 6/18/2007
Well I have to say you're pretty amazing. And I'm not Ridley but I think you do a wonderful job w/ her characters, especially Caleb.

After reading this chapter I went back and read the first one. Your writing has really improved just within this story, you should be proud of yourself.

I can't wait to read what you've got coming next!

Happy Writing

Rhia
gretchless chapter 28 . 6/18/2007
hey, i really loved this story and i wanna show ya how much best way to, is to tell you the order i check for updates i think, first is ridley (i think you love her updates as much as me, considering you did write a story with her caleb and understand why she is first !) second, tidia the right hand women herself, then paying the price (bear in mind i do have 20 fanfics saved to my faves and 5 different writers !)

i am glad dean got the birthday he deserves and that sam finally get to give him the keyring !

aww and how cute (yes i am aware i am talking about a grown man lol) was caleb when he give john the present to give dean, i just wanted to hug him ! and i figured that dean would figure it out ! aww and caleb putting the playing card in the journal as so sweet, yes i wanna give him another hug now lol !

i am also glad dean went with john and sammy around their old town !

okay i am sure there was more ! oh yes ! do you know how long it took me to read that chapter i tell ya, i started it last night, started again this morning, went out and then read the rest, but i do love long chapters and it didnt lose its rythme like many long chapters do so i think a well done is in order for that !

i am kinda sad now its finshed ! but its good to know everyone is okay and on the merry way lol !

i think this story has turned out great and a pat on the back is called for *pats tara on back* lol

oh and i am glad john and dean has there little talk it was sweet you dont see to many fanfics where by john and dean have proper convos !

okay i think i am finshed *thinks* yep i am finshed lol, bye for now ! and hope to read more for you in the future !
SPNCruzin chapter 28 . 6/17/2007
very nicely done. i loved it but sad to see it go. i do hope you have more stories in that brain of yours. did very well with the dean angst-lol can you tell the dean angst. thanks for sharing this fanfic with us.
irishgirl9 chapter 28 . 6/17/2007
Wonderful story! I ejoyed every chapter! You did a great job with it!