Reviews for Redefining Summer
oldergent chapter 9 . 8/30
really enjoyed the story... I generally do not read stories that are not complete because to me it is like watching only part of a movie and so many fanfic authors never finish their stories...
that said, I realize that you guys who spend time and effort to write (and post) these stories for others to enjoy are greatly underappreciated by most people and I salute you and want you to know that some of us really do appreciate what you do
Please keep writing
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 8/18
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that was Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Muwahahahahhahhhhhaaa! I soo love it when Harry is smart.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 8/18
Bwahahahaaa! Ooooh poor Harry. XD
Books85 chapter 9 . 7/3
I look forward to reading Redefining Hogwarts!
Books85 chapter 8 . 7/3
Paired fighting with Neville where the combined spell power is squared could b 'the power he (LV) knows not. Hmm?

You cause your readers to think, shocking!

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 6 . 7/3
I love it that in a few fics Petunia redeems herself a bit, and her reasons for being (at the best) ambivalent are explained. This is an especially good one.

When my son was young, my sister was designated to have custody of him if my husband and I were to die. I believe that she would have been an excellent guardian, and find Petunia hard to fathom.

Thank you for making her a bit more human.
Heksy chapter 9 . 7/2
I like the development of Harry's personality and his relationships. Very well written.
Thanks for sharing.
Jen chapter 9 . 7/1
Thanks
LeoESerpens chapter 9 . 6/29
Thanks for such a great fic!
Niknakkitkat chapter 9 . 6/22
This is really good although dumbledore saying he's a "stupid man" seems a little OOC but other than that very nice. I loved reading this
my deathly hallows chapter 9 . 4/18
I really really did like it a lot
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 3/25
I love that guy.
"You're a Black!"
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/25
Stop making him complaina bout crazy girls, dudes almost 16, yes we all get that Women can be crazy, but have him saying it like over 3 times a day? at age 16? just makes him seem gay to be honest. and there was no Gay tag in the summary. I dont like slash, not even a little bit, so if it comes up ill go nuts. fair warning.
Judijudixx chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Are you gonna finish this story beacause its realy good in my opinion and i wonderd if harry is gonna get a girlfreind maybe daphne greengras tou know and get rith of all slytherins are evil thing
And im intrested in the new classes he will be taiking and if he is gonna further expirement with magic and technologie (technomagic).
adafrog chapter 9 . 9/28/2015