Reviews for Redefining Summer
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/18
Epic
setokayba2n chapter 9 . 3/20
not bad... Too bad the sequel is unfinished
Pathseekerme chapter 9 . 1/27
Most excellent piece of writing! I have really enjoyed reading the whole thing today and I really enjoyed your characters' interactions with one another. Thanks for writing this and I am looking forward to the sequel. Thank you again for your work.
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 1/27
Died laughing at Vernon! Since I taught Jr. High, everyone in my family stuck me with babysitting ALL the nieces and nephews ALL summer every year since I "wasn't teaching school, after all." They also stuck me with giving "The Talk" to every single one of them, boy or girl. The way you described the scene, though, made Vernon look like my brother in my head... Great job writing!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 1/14
Very nicely done.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 1/14
Nice.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 1/14
Very wise decision
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 1/14
Sneaky. Nicely done. Good story line.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 1/14
Surprise!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 1/14
Very nicely done so far thanks for your efforts.
Corwyn chapter 9 . 1/11
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us. I'm heading off to the sequel.
slytherinalways121 chapter 9 . 1/2
love this one
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Your belonging to you
You're you are
JJFan chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
That's the best explanation for Petunia's behavior I've ever heard. Some spelling errors, but otherwise a great chapter.
oldergent chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
really enjoyed the story... I generally do not read stories that are not complete because to me it is like watching only part of a movie and so many fanfic authors never finish their stories...
that said, I realize that you guys who spend time and effort to write (and post) these stories for others to enjoy are greatly underappreciated by most people and I salute you and want you to know that some of us really do appreciate what you do
Please keep writing