Reviews for A Boy and his Casts
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Very deep. I like how you put humor and drama in the same story. It was funny, but it had a message that was important and well thought out. Beautiful!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is fun and kinda poignant...I've often wondered myself how many times Sam had to get his cast changed between crawling through muddy sewers, jumping in swimming pool and a knock-down-drag out with Gordon complete with dust, dirt, and blood. Apparently, there were other incidents we didn't know about, too, LOL! Great story.
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I loved the swimming pool episode! And it is an interesting thought, how Sam managed to keep his cast as clean as he did.
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is amazing! I usually don't like noncouple fanfics but yours are so incredible! They're just like the characters and you have them down pat! It's truly impeccable. I don't know how you do it but regardless I love your fics.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is a really great little piece! I am so glad I came back and read it!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Huh, I never really noticed how suspiciously pristine and clean his cast always was even after hunting. Now when I watch those episodes over again I have to giggle a bit when I think about this story. Cute and funny until the end part where Dean has his revelation, but even that fit well in the story.
fatewalker chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Lovely! It was so funny til the last bit, which snapped me to full attention.
Arilaen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Love it! D
Havz chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This story was amazing! Do you think you could write one about Dean or something? I love the way you write, Im such a fan of your work!
gibrelina chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
wow, the paralell you created in the end was just wonderful
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
What a way cool story! And so believeable! I think I liked the demon 'cast' story best.

Thank you much for a great, great, read!

Karen
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Dean taking a picture of the knife stuck in the cast seemed so much like him.

Great job on the fic!
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i would so love to see a picture of a knife standing up in Sam's cast. that'd be so bloody halarious! :)

and how bad would it really have to stink to gross out Dean? especially considering what Sam said about Dean's food in 3x15 'Tall Tales'. LOL
si-star-x chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Absolutely fantastic. I love how this is completely believable. Poor Sammy though. I doubt he had much TLC. If only we were there... ;-)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »